21

My breathing got heavy. That was a weird vision I got when I touched the door handle. So tom and Morgan never even existed. I dropped the tub I was holding and fell to the floor. My breath quickened and everything got smaller. Why was I having a panic attack. My hands scratching at my throat as I fell to the floor. The glass beneath me breaking into smaller pieces. I tried to say something to get someone's attention instead I ended up kicking the tub into the glass door. It was loud enough to get the attention of someone on the floor. I was hyperventilating. The room spinning. I was trying to figure out how to get someone's attention.

D- alyssa was that you?

I heard Dwight whisper. I finally got enough air to cry out.

D- shit what's going on Alyssa speak!

He whispered yelled. I slammed my hand against my chest. When Daryl found out about my panic attacks or break downs he taught me this signal for him. It was clapping my hand on my chest repeatedly. Dwight was confused before he sprinted away. Thanks for leaving me. I put my knees to my chest. Why did I have a vision about tom and a kid named Morgan. Why did it scare me to go into the store so much. I was gasping for air. I tried to count but I would panic over a slight noise. I heard hurried footsteps coming closer. There's not just one person it's two.

N- hey doll what's wrong?

Negan dropped to the floor and grabbed my face. I slammed my hand on my chest then started touching my throat.

N- you can't breathe. She's having a panic attack Dwight why didn't you just fucking radio me dipshit! She could've passed out! Hey focus on me please. Look at me. Don't be scared. Can you do something for me. Try and take a deep breath. It's only me and you okay. Just inhale slowly. Match our breaths.

He whispered brushing my hair behind my ears. I was taking deep breaths. In through the nose and out with the mouth.

N- good girl. Good. Now can you do this for me. Can you count with me.

I nodded unsure.

One...t-two...I had stuttered out. Three...four..we had counted slowly to seventeen. Then to twenty. I stopped and hugged negan eagerly. He rubbed my back. Tears had fallen down my face without me even noticing.

N- youre okay baby girl. I got you. Calm down. I'm right here. It's only us.

His voice was soft and gentle. It wasn't the deep harsh tone I was expecting for not picking up my slack.

B-im sorry

I whispered desperately trying to not cry cause of how dumb it felt. I felt like a burdened.

N- hey. Never apologise for that ever again. Do you understand me. Okay. Are you alright. Do you need anything.

He had asked pulling away and looked at me up and down to make sure I was fine. I shook my head.

B- I should..clean this place out..go back to what you were doing..

I whispered standing up and dusting myself off. I was embarrassed.

N- we can do it together. Get back to work Dwight and If I hear one word being spoken about this I'll make sure the other side of your face matchs the other. That way you're unrecognizable. Am I understood?