24

The brightest light was being shined on me. I groaned and covered my face.

S- get up slut! Negan wants you to bath! Because you smell like a fucking outhouse! Nasty ass! Let's go bitch! Get up!

He grabbed a hold of my hair and I laughed. He dragged me to stand up and yanked me by my hair. I whimpered out towards Simon. He dragged me somewhere. I was trying to grab Simons hand that held my hair while laughing. I heard water start to run. I looked around as Simon had let go of my hair. We were in a room with a bathtub in it. It was pretty big but there wasn't anything else in the room. Just the bath. It filled up.

S- get it slut!

B- I still have clothes on. I can bath myself asshole.

S- oh sweets. You really think anyone would trust you to be in here by yourself. I am bathing you bitch so strip and get in or I'll kill you.

B- do it then dickwad. Do it! Don't be a pussy! You've been wanting to kill me since negan got me so let's go bitch! Don't be a pussy!

I yelled in Simons gross ass crusty musty face.

B- yeah that's right. Where'd your smirk go baby!? Come on Simon don't be a pussy. Swing. Swing. Right here.

I was taunting Simon at this point. I tapped my cheek. Finally my face fell to the side. My hand touched my face and I laughed loudly.

B- you actually did it. I'm so proud of you!

I laughed again.

B- but Simon. You are in for a treat.

I punched Simon in the face and again. Then again, again, again, again, again, and again. He shoved me and I hit my head on the tub. I held my hand laughing. Simon crawled ontop of me and started to beat me. I was giggling and laughing. I was in pain but I couldn't let him see that. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head under water. I started to freak out. I reached to grab his hands splashing water on him. I couldn't breathe. All the air was leaving my lungs. I tried to relax but I couldn't. He had a hold on the back of my neck making it harder. I was swallowing alot of water and everything was hurting. I wasn't sure what was happening at this point. I was choking on water. I couldn't hd any longer. I passed out.

-flashback-

N- go get your uniforms on and let's go!

Me and Avery were running around trying to get ready. Our other friend Trista was curling her hair.

A- oh my god Trista move! You are stepping on my uniform!

I started to laugh while sliding my skirt on. I slipped and fell on my bare ass. We all fell out laughing.

N- GIRLS I SAID HURRY UP WE ARE ALL WAITING ON YOUR ASSES!

Mr.Smith walked in and I was still standing up while putting my skirt on. He was staring at me. I slowly slid my skirt up and zipped it up. I was only in my bra. I put my top on.

B- sorry coach. We are coming.

A- sorry dad