14

Chapter 14
The handsome british man
I could hear growling from all around me. I was sprinting. I heard a whistle. It echoed throughout the entire woods. Who am I running from.

?- get her!

N- Bella. I know you are out there. I know you aren't alyssa. Come her darling!.

I continued sprinting.  Suddently I heard Sherry's voice.

S- Sorry bella but negan never wanted you. The only reason he talked to you was because of alyssa. You know the girl you made up. You reminded him or her. Now he doesn't want you at all because you lied to him.  You are just some slut. FUCK YOU BELLA!

all the sudden I was tackled. Sherry was ontop of me holding my throat. My hand was reaching for a huge rock. I grabbed it and hit her in the head I didn't stop. All I saw was red. I stood up and continued to run and run. Everytime I breathed in a painful stabbing sensation hit my lungs. I almost tripped over a huge branch but I wasn't looking back. Finally I saw a huge light. I ran into it. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by Rick's group and negan's group. My hair was grabbed roughly before I was shoved to the floor. I yelped. Looking up I saw negan staring at me.

N- you are a liar and whore and I hate you. Fuck you bella. Since you just killed  Sherry the women I love. I am going to kill the man you love. You can scream, you can cry, hell your going to be doing all those things.

He swung the bat at Michonne, Rick, Carol, Maggie, Carl, then came Judith. I screamed and cried. I even tried to jump on negan but I was tied down.

B- NO STOP PLEASE! DONT HURT HIM!

Then he swung at Daryl. I screamed loudly and closed my eyes. 

I opened my eyes shooting up. There was a loud banging on my door. It's 5am. What the hell. I wiped my forehead off. Sweat.

B- hold on.

I ran into my room and put on a lacey black thong and lacey black bra. I put on Daryl's flannel. I walked to the door. Unlocking it I opened it quickly.

N-  oh my fucking jesus. Are you alright? Are you hurt?

B- I'm fine negan?

N- I heard you screaming. You said to stop and not hurt him. Are you sure you are okay?

B- I'm fine it was just a nightmare. You can go back to sleep. My apologies for waking you up.

I realized he was looking me up and down. I closed the flannel.

N- I apologise for being late last night

B- negan thats not why I told you to fuck off. Forget about it. I'm just your maid. Forget about every promise we have ever made. Ever laugh in fact. Forget about me. I'll come by to clean your room when you aren't there. Go fuck sherry and your other wife's. You don't need me negan.

I went to shut the door. His foot stopped it.

N- Bella please