8

Chapter 8
What the fuck
-Weeks later-

Negan thinks he's ran me off. Everytime he comes here I get locked in the basement of the church. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I picked up my Combat boots. Daryl headed out early this morning. I walked outside and Megan was being let in. Fuck. I started to sprint to the church and finally I ran into Glenn.

G- there checking the jail cell you need to hide somewhere!

B- how'd they find the jail cell

G- Carl opened it to move the rest of your stuff. So take your stuff and run!

I grabbed it and sprinted towards Daryl's house. I lifted up Daryl's floorboards under the bed and threw everything I owned under the floor. I placed the floorboards down carefully. I opened the window and saw a tree. Perfect. I heard running upstairs not knowing who it was I hoped out the window. I took a deep breath in and jumped. I caught the tree branch with one hand and pulled myself up onto it. I climbed higher up and hidden behind branch's. I could see everything from here. Watching closely as Daryl walked around secretly looking around for me. Glenn knew where I was. He walked up to Daryl and head hunched my direction. Daryl looked around and he looked at me before looking back down. I sat on the branch watching closely. I heard a gun shot and fell off the branch. I almost screamed but I caught onto a branch.  I climbed back up after catching my breath. I laid down and held my side. It hurt super bad. I hope I didn't crack a rib. Negan was leaving and I watched the gates close. I climbed down after hearing my walkie go off.

R- we are all clear

I climbed down and started to sprint to wear Daryl was. Half way to Daryl when my ribs started to ache super bad. I held onto them and cried out but not loud enough for many people to hear. Glenn, Daryl, Rick, Carl, Aerham, And Maggie all started to run to me. I looked up at Daryl.

D- what happened

B- my ribs. Someone was coming upstairs and I jumped into the tree. The gunshot scared me and I fell off the branch. I hit like seven branch's on the way down but caught myself.

My breath caught in my throat. It hurt to breath.

M- does it hurt to breath

B- very

R- we need to help her

C- what about negan!

B- what about him?

D- he's going come back.

B- is everyone okay

I asked as we walked to the 'hospital'.

C- wait! We can dye her hair!

D- right we found bleach on our run. We can cut your long hair and dye it. Make you look like shit and then boom. Your unrecognizable

Everyone ran around as I get checked out.

?- your ribs aren't broken but they are very badly brusied.

I shook my head okay. Maggie sat me in the bathroom and bleached my hair. She rinsed it out after a while and started to trim it. She wouldn't let me see it. But finally after a long time. She finished with my hair. She grabbed abunch of her makeup. She patted the black on my eyes and did some sloppy makeup.

She grabbed the towel and uncovered the mirror

B- wow I look hot

M- good now we need to make you look like shit!

I grabbed my knife and cut my arm. Maggie took us out to the garden in the back. She rubbed dirt all over me.

B- maggie I'm going to ask you to do something and you can't get mad

M- what

B- hit me with your gun.

M- what no!

B- do it! We have to make it believable. The story should be is that I was hiding from a herd of walkers and one of the groups on the run found me knocked out on the road

M- I'm not hitting you

B- maggie do it. I'm doing this for everyone and for your kid please. Hit me.

She turned her gun and wacked me in the head.

-knocked out-

Daryl's pov-
I

sprinted  to the hospital after Maggie came out crying. We both went in and she had blonde hair and black make up that was smudged. It was running down her dirty face. She had a huge red bump on her forehead

D- what happened

M- she made me hit her in the head with my gun to save are asses. Now here's the plan

She tells the plan and all the sudden  negan comes. What the fuck!