23

My heart was racing. He looked me deep in my eyes smiling slightly. I could tell he was nervous but not as nervous as I was.

N- what's up? You can tell me anything?

B- my name isn't Alyssa..

I whispered turning away from negan. My thumb nail finding it's way to my mouth. Subconsciously chewing on my nail.

N- what?

B- my name isn't Alyssa. Rick's group didn't just find me by a tree. My name is Isabella. I made them lie. You were going to kill me. I was scared that you were going to kill me. I knew your daughter. You left me negan. Doors opened while I was asleep.

Negans face fell emotionless. My heart was pumping. Sweat dripped down my forehead down my cheek. My lip was trembling. My hands were shaking from fear of what he might do to me. His face changed from sad, happy, pissed, disappointed, and then straight angry. I gulped because my mouth was completely dry. The lump in my throat made me feel like I might throw up. With every step negan took towards me the feeling of throwing up got worse. I gulped again and turned around.

B- I'm sorry for lying negan but I -

I was interrupted by negans hand gripping my chin from behind and shoving me against the wall. His hand found my throat and he tilted my head up aggressively.

N- so you played with me the entire time you've been here!

He said oddly calm in my ear. I took a shakey breathe.

J- not really

I replied to negan wanting to explain but feeling like I might throw up.

N- I should kill you...

He whispered pulling my head back further.

B- ow

I whispered through gritted teeth. Negan flipped me around throwing his hands around my neck.

N- YOU KILLED 45 OF MY FUCKING MEN!

he screamed while tightening his grip.

N- you lied to me! About everything! You fucking made me fall for someone who wasn't even a real person!

B- you're hurting me negan please let me explain.

I croaked out. I tried to claw at his arms and hands. I finally gave up and let go of his hands. He looked confused.

B- the person you fell for was me. Truly. Just not my name. My name is Isabella. You were my coach. My best friends father. You were the last person I had and you LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME ALONE TO DIE! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!

I cried out pushing him away from me.

B- I should be the one angry! You chased me around alanta like you fucking were hunting a criminal! You left me! It isn't my fault that you just so happened to realize you messed up way to late! I'm sorry negan but you don't have a right to fucking be mad at me!

I shoved him again and he shoved me back I fell on the floor. I hit my head on the wall. I whispered out and held onto my head.