20

Chapter 20
Little girl meet my little one

Morgan had a lot wrong with her. She had a broken ankle, bruises ribs, eating problems, and she also was very sick. I had medicine in my teddy bear but I had to get negan away.

M- Alyssa where are we going

B- my bathroom. I'm going to give you a bath alright.

I set her in the bath after a couple minutes. Negan was watching me.

M- Alyssa!

She yelled at I went back in

M- can I have some toys?

B- of course

I went out to my bag and grabbed a couple toys. I locked the bathroom door. I ripped my teddy bear and made her take some medicine. I hide it under the cabinet. I gave her some toys and went back out. I left the door opened so I could check on her. I sat on my couch and so did negan.

B- what did you mean when you said I could be cautious

N- I saw him in the cafeteria with the library girl. I don't know if something is going on Alyssa but I don't want you to be hurt. So I need you go be cautious

B- wait Jayden!?

N- I guess if that's her name. She got flirty and so did he.

B- your shitting me!

N- no I'm not also language

B- yes sir

I whispered trying to not cry. What if I'm not good enough I mean. Im not I never am. I mean she is gorgeous so I don't blaim him I guess. I checked on Morgan and she said she's done. I got her dressed in negans t-shirt and some shorts. I let her dit on the couch while I made her food. She ate quickly before starting to color.

Negans pov-

I know he's cheating on her. He whispered something is jaydens ear and she giggled. Then later met up in the library after closing. Alyssa is now staring deeply at her finger nails. That she is subconsciously picking and chewing at. My beautiful girl doesn't deserve this. I scooted closer to her and grabbed her wrists. She winced. I gave her a confused look. I pulled the sleeves of her jacket down a little to see two large bruises on them. Hand bruises to be exact.

N- who-

A- nothing negan please. He held my hands down while I got my punishment that's all. Negan please tell me if something happened.

N- i-

I didn't want to lie. I might lose her. So I said it quietly and quickly. Her face went pale. Tears fell and I grabbed her shoulder and gentle placed her in my chest. She cried quietly. I rubbed her head and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She slowly sat up and wiped her tears. The Innocence in her eyes says she is in little space. I lightly smiled at her

N- hi sweet one do you want to color

B- yes pwease

I sat her next to Morgan and set a peice of paper in front of her.

N- little girl meet my little one

M- I already met her

N- I know but she is smaller now. Say hello Alyssa

B- hewo

M- hi

They colored together for awhile before I heard my radio go off

?- negan! We have a problem. Walkers attacked one of the main buildings!

N- anyone dead?

?- yes!

N- work your way back please.

B- was tony hurt?

N- I dont know sweetie

A couple hours later

?- we are here

I kiss Morgan on the head and kissed Alyssa on the head. I headed downstairs and saw the group coming in. No tom. Mother fucker.

N- where's tom?

?- he..he got lost. I don't know where he went. Alyssa is going to murder us.

N- probably. Get everything settled then head to bed please.

I headed back upstairs and didn't know how to tell Alyssa.

B- is he dead..

She asked quickly as I opened the door

N- we don't know. He apperently got lost on the way. No one could find him love. Plus you didn't deserve him. You deserved ten times better.

B- negan..

She whispered as she fell back into the couch sobbing. I fell to her side rubbing her head and trying to calm her down. She calmed down enough before finally changing into something comfortable. I stripped and laid down. She laid right on top of me. I rubbed her back as we fell asleep.