13

Chapter 13
Wow fuck you negan!

It's been weeks since I've been with negan. Negan and I have been spending a lot of time together. Unless he has to deal with Rick's people. My people. Negan wasn't bad. He was misunderstood. He was very kind. I got up for the day not expecting it to be 11 o'clock in the afternoon. Shit. I'm late with cleaning.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my cleaning supplies

I ran downstairs and grabbed my cleaning supplies. I ran back upstairs. First negan. I knocked onto the door. Negan opened it.

N- you are late princess

B- my apologies negan.

I walked in

N- well come on in I'm not busy

I rolled my eyes. I started to pick up his clothes and fold them. He jumped on the couch and watched me.

B- take a picture it'll last longer

I said rolling my eyes. I bent over to get my cleaning spray. I heard a click. I flipped around and saw negan with a polaroid camera. He waved the photo around and pinned it to his wall.

B- really? I was being sarcastic. You should burn any pictures you have of me.

I turned around and started to wash the balcony windows. I finished up cleaning.

N- stop

B- what Negan I'm running late. I don't want o get in trouble

N- with the boss man. Baby girl I'm the boss man. Just say I had you clean more than you thought. Anyways come here

B- okay?

I sat where he wanted. Which was his lap.

B- what do you need sir

N- take a picture with me

I laughed.

B- why?

N- cause I need to remember you. Just in case

B- in case what?

N- you die or I give you back. Or you successfully run away.

B- youd give me back?

N- maybe

B- what if I don't want to go back. What if I want to stay.