31

When I woke up I was in someone's arms. The person was walking around the house. I peaked up to see negan. I snuggled closer. I was freezing.

B- its cold

I whispered and he signed

N- I know sweetie. I'm sorry. I'm trying to find my bag okay. Just give me a second.

He said smiling.

B- Otay

I whispered back.

N- did you sleep okay?

B- mhm. I didn't have another nightmare last night. Thank you

I said hugging onto him tighter as he moved around the house.

N- that's good. Are you doing okay sweetie?

I nodded. He bent over with me still wrapped around him. He picked the bag up and pulled out his dark red hoodie.

N- would you like this?

He asked so I nodded.

B- yes please

He set me down and put his hoodie on me. I smiled up at him and he kissed my head. I blushed. His hood was over my head and I made his sleeves go past my hands.

N- let's get you dressed in pants yeah?

He said picking me back up. I giggled as he walked me upstairs. He set out jeans, boots, bra, and a yellow shirt. I put it on quickly and then put on his hoodie again. Smiling I brushed my teeth and so did negan.

N- sweetie I'm going to have a serious talk with rick okay. I really want you with me but I don't want to scare you more

B- chu nu scawy. Promise!! Be wif chu

I pouted.

N- okay honey whatever you want.

He said smiling. I sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling while he got dressed in big scary negan clothes. I like my soft negan but big scary negan is acceptable too. No judging. He's doing what he has to to survive. Just like the rest of us. Just he is doing it wrong.

N- let's go hun

He grabbed Lucille and opened the bedroom door. I made grabbed hands and whined. He stopped and stepped backwards to me. He picked me up and hurriedly walked out of the house. I had his hood over my head the entire walk there. Everyone was out and about including Daryl. When I saw him so i hid my face.

Negan rubbed my back. He walked to Rick's house and banged on the door with his bat. The door opened and there stood edin.

E- hey. Ricks in the back with Judith

Negan nods and heads to the babackyard. (I know there isn't one in the actual show but there are some now)

The second negan steps outside Rick pauses.

R- sleep alright?

N- no I didn't.

He set me down and I sat in the grass.