34

It's been a month or two. Ricks people attacked negans. It was back and forth. We have lost alot of people and so had Rick. We had Eugene working too. He was nervous and was lying about certain things. I mean I caught him lying almost everyday. This week had been stressful and I wanted to give negan a good night. When I was done helping the saviors I ran back to the room and made Alfredo. I set the table. Negan entered the apartment. He sighed when he sniffed the hair.

"What smells good in here" He said smiling when I came into view. "I made dinner for us" I said shyly. I was wearing a cute little sun dress. I walked closer to him and took his jacket off. I hung it up.

"I figured you've had a stressful week-" I started to explain.

"We've had a stressful week baby. Not just me." He cut me off.

"Okay then. We have had a super stressful week. I made dinner for you and I wanna help you relax" I whispered kissing his cheek.

"Doll I don't think I can relax with you in that dress." He said laughing. I scoffed.

"Sit down please hun" I said sweetly. Whe. He sat in the chair I rubbed his shoulders slightly. I kissed his head and grabbed the scotch. I poured him a glass.

"I brought you something" He said smiling. He pointed to the floor by the door. Wine. I smiled and grabbed it.

"May I have some please?" I asked and he nodded. I poured myself a glass and then put food on his plate. Then mine.

"Doll I do got to say. This is awfully nice of you to do. I appreciate it really but I can't with that dress." Negan said rubbing his beard. I blushed and took a bite.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you sir" I responded my face surly exposing me. He smirked at me while taking a huge bite of dinner.

"Plus I have something planned after" I whispered taking a sip of wine. Negan nearly choked on his food. He took a sip of water and then locked eyes with me.

"Doll you can't do that to me" he joked and I giggled. We talked about things before the apocalypse. We talked about the sanctuary and the things they did this week. When we finished I washed the dishes. Negan had left to his room somewhere as I cleaned up the mess we made. I had finished my second glass of wine when I finished dishes. Negan walked in as I dried my hands.

"Are you ready for dessert?" I asked smiling. He chuckled and nodded like a kid. I grabbed his hand and walked towards the door.

"Doll where are we going?" He asked concerned.

"We are going to get your dessert" I said smiling. It was late and everyone was asleep except for the guards. I walked us down to the kitchen. Empty. I lit one of the candles and walked around the kitchen. I found the frosting I hid from everyone. I grabbed a spoon and showed negan.

"Doll I'd say this is better than I expected but it's close" he joked and I laughed. We both were eating some off one spoon. I put my finger in it and put it on his nose.

"Oops. Let me get that for you" I joked licking his nose. He made a weird face which made me laugh loudly. Negan grabbed some frosting and put it on my cheek

"Oops" he said and grabbed my face. He licked the side of my face making me shove him playfully. He gasped pretending to be offended. I took another bite of frosting and he flipped me off. I pouted and he got closer to me. He wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but love this moment.