15

Chapter 15
The torture
The door slammed and my eyes shot opened.

B- I'm guessing we are here. I apologise for falling asleep. Did he say anything mean to you

T- no he didn't

Toms pov-

When alyssa passed out negan was getting more and more angry. Alyssa smile literally brightened the whole world. She could make it seem like the end of the world never happened. But once her eyes closed negan started to talk.

N- listen asshole when we get to the sanctuary you are heading straight for the cell. If you ever get out please treat alyssa right.

T- what?

N- treat her right. You guys take a liking towards eachother so treat her right. She's been through alot.

T- negan it's not like that.

N- yes it is. It'll happen sooner or later. But please don't be upset with the fact that I have to put you in a cell. Only till we find you a room and your background.

T- that's alright. Don't worry sir I won't hurt her at all.

We pulled up to this huge office looking building and he got out slamming the door. Alyssa shot away.

B- Im guessing we're here. I apologise for falling asleep. Did he say anything.

T- no

I didnt want her to worry about me. Or about the whole cell thing. Negan opened my door and grabbed my wrist yanking me out.

B- negan! Please stop being rough with him!

N- why do you care so much about this random man

B- because! If that were you I'd do anything in my power to keep you from getting hurt asshole!

Everyone stopped. Alyssa grabbed two boxes and walked away. Negan walked me inside and carried me to the stairs. He flung me down them and when I got up he threw me in a dark cell.

N- I'll be back Durning dinner time. Enjoy

He walked away.

Bella's pov-

I walked around trying to find Tom. I even asked negan's men and they had no idea.

-A week later-

I banged on negan's door. I have barley slept. I have been working on the room for Tom.

N- what this better be important!

He flung open the door and I saw sherry naked. She was putting her dress back on.

B- get out sherry!

N- don't tell her what to do. Only I get to

B- I said GET OUT!

I stepped towards her and she rushed out the door. I slammed it shut