25

I stared at the ceiling blankly. Losing my mind in fact. It's been four weeks since I've been locked down here. Daryl escaped awhile ago. I stayed. My door opened and I didn't move or flinch.

N- hello doll. We have places to be and places to go.

B- no

N- I wasn't asking. I brought you an outfit that goes with the outside world. Then we are going to see your little friends okay?

B- k

He threw the outfit at me and I changed.

i didn't get a gun of anything

i didn't get a gun of anything. Actually you want to know what I got. A collar. And a leash. I was negans dog. He walked me outside and made sure I was buckled in his truck. When we got settled we left.

N- so I didn't get to ask you this but did you help Daryl escape?

B- no. I didn't. I didn't want to be apart of it.

N- oh but you knew about it. Why didn't you tell me or anyone else.

B- cause you wouldn't have believed me in the first place coach so why even bother. Plus I didn't think he'd make it that far.

N- stop lying you wanted your little boyfriend to get out safe so you could escape soon so y'all can be together. So tell me how'd you get Dwight to unlock the cages.

B- I didn't help at all. I didn't even know he escaped until a red light started flashing. Then your people started to cry and scream like Micheal Myers came to murder them. Your people are weak negan. There scared of one human entering your building.

N- we aren't weak!

B- whatever you say

He parked the truck and we were at Alexandria. The gates opened. And negan opened my door and yanked on my lesh.

N- let me set this straight. If you touch any of them. I'll kill them then you.

B- what if they touch me

N- same rules.

He walked in dragging me behind him. I looked down not wanting to even try and look up.

C- Alyssa?

N- oh no it's Isabella.

C- he found out...