09 | seating areas

09 | seating areas

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Standing in my restaurant, I realize just how petty Monique Harper can be. Ever since I told her to go forward into the building, she's been avoiding my gaze and instead focusing on the interior designer as she walks us through some designs.

Stood in front of me, she has her arms folded across her chest and a serious look is on her face. I, however, can't help but stray my gaze to her ass.

She's quite an exquisite woman, if I do say so myself.

No matter how long I stare at her, she avoids my gaze and turns away.

That's cute of her to think she can ignore me for long.

"These doors are custom made and really fit with the rich aesthetic of the restaurant." Maria, my interior designer, recounts as she points up to the gold encrusted doors. "They lead to the stairs."

"And the stairs lead to..." Monique steps forward through the open door and cranes her neck back to look up the white staircase.

Maria remains back, "More seating areas, señorita."

From my spot behind Monique, I can hear her whisper, "Yeah, I knew that."

I try not to laugh but she's just too adorable. Especially when she sends me a deadly glare. All that does is encourage me. She thinks she can get away with the cold-shoulder.

Not with me.

"Maria," I announce, garnering her attention, "Allow Ms. Harper and I a moment to talk, por favor."

She nods, "Sí, señor." And walks away.

Monique turns to me with her arms folded across her chest, "I suddenly have a migraine and can't talk."

I chuckle and stand directly in front of her. She steps back and glances around as if looking for any creepers. I take her arm gingerly and pull her to the wall by the door so no one can have a view of us and what I'm about to do.

"Wanna tell me why you've been ignoring me, querida?" I question, eyes searching hers as I rest a hand on her hip.

She rolls her eyes, "We shouldn't be doing this, Mr. Romano. We're at work."

I smirk and lean forward, taking the lobe of her ear into my mouth. I roll it between my tongue and my teeth, "Nobody's watching."

She tries to push me away but her hands remain limp against my chest, "We're still at work. We can't..."

Her words are cut off when I grope her ass, pulling her towards me and into my mouth. She releases a soft moan before pulling away.

"We're not having sex in your restaurant." She deadpans, eyes staring deep into mine. I see a trace of annoyance in her gaze and step forward until our chests are pressed against each other.

"We're not." I affirm, still massaging her ass and kissing further down her body.

"Then why are you still rubbing my ass?" She asks, the nails on her fingers digging into my chest slightly.

I chuckle and kiss her neck, "Because I can."

She scoffs, "Can you though?"

I pull away and look into her eyes, "Can I?" With her eyes on mine, I see them soften from a cold glare to one of thought. The question makes her think so I try to assist by removing my hand, "You know I'd never touch you without your consent, princesa."

"You just did." She raises a brow as she looks up at me. Taking her bottom lip into her mouth, she leans forward and snakes her arms around my neck, "But it's okay. 'Cause you can."

I waste no time at the sound of her consent being given before crashing my lips on hers. She holds my head to hers, her nails massaging my scalp as I run my hands up and down her back.

Her lips taste like vanilla.

Fuck, I just can't get enough.

And then she pulls away and wipes my lips free of her gloss, "But not right now cause I'm still pissed at you." With that, she releases me and walks away, a pout on her face as she walks through the door and I can hear when she speaks with Maria.

I groan and glance down at the tent in my pants. There's something about that woman, I swear.

LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOA MONIQUE DID A THING AND IM CACKLINGBGSGSJSJ