45 | spanish met gala

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's been two weeks of me living in Spain and thanks to Matteo, I'm both scared and excited. Scared because of the fact that we keep getting threatening notes at our front door and excited because he's getting my name out there by hosting a fancy people party, as I call it. It's also a little welcome party for Gregory who touches down tonight for the beginning of the club construction.

Plus a charity gala for Sacred Heart, the orphanage.

Yeah, he really does it all.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I run a hand over my body, a small smile growing on my face. When Matteo came home with a bag in hand, I didn't expect for him to pull out a gold, glittery dress.

I'm glad he did though

I'm glad he did though. It fits me perfectly, drawing out my curves and exposing my just waxed leg through a high slit.

I sigh and turn around, deciding to watch the bathroom door until Matteo walks out of it. As I gaze at the door, my thoughts stray to what Santiago and his bitchass could actually do to us.

It's been two weeks of notes and broken flower pots outside and scattered soil along the side of the house, and honestly, I'm getting tired of it. I'm this close to just waiting for him outside and rocking his shit.

Matteo didn't take my advice to talk to him and honestly, after some thought, I don't blame him. Santiago is on one if he thinks he can pull this shit and get away with it.

I trust Matteo to do what he thinks he has to do, even if it's something he won't really tell me about, considering everytime I've asked him to tell me what he's going to do, he deflects.

All I can hope is that it's nothing that will get him hurt or killed in the process.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sounds of expensive shoes — yes, I can tell the difference — hitting against the tile of the bathroom floor. Matteo emerges from the room dressed to the nines in a tuxedo that I wouldn't mind ripping off of him.