36 | houses in different area codes

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hola." Matteo's voice greets me at my front door when I open it. He sends me a cheeky smile as he looks me up and down before resting his hand on my hip and pulling me into him. His lips attach to my neck, drawing a giggle from me. "Tu hueles bien." You smell good.

With both hands, he squeezes my ass over my white jeans, drawing a soft moan from me.

"Alright, alright," I rest my hand on his chest and push him away gently, "Let's go before you start something we can't finish

"Alright, alright," I rest my hand on his chest and push him away gently, "Let's go before you start something we can't finish."

He chuckles and takes his bottom lip into his mouth, "Who said I can't finish it?"

Nee Naw, Nee Naw, Mayday Mayday!

"Teo..." I warn, jokingly. "We're going to be late for whatever you have planned."

He groans and pulls back, "It can wait."

"Can it though?" His eyes meet mine and make me laugh, "You're so annoying."

"You love it." He teases.

Turning to close the door behind me, I shrug, "Maybe, maybe not. But, right now I'm feeling food more than you."

As I pass him to go down the steps of my apartment complex, he slaps my ass and chuckles, "I got something to feed you right here, bebita."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The drive to Matteo's 'surprise' consisted of me toggling with his phone to play music and his hand resting on my thigh. He laughs at my rendition of 'Wobble' before joining me in singing to Mario's 'Let Me Love You.'