24 | whipped cream

24 | whipped cream

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

By the time I woke up, I was no longer in the position I was in last night. As a matter of fact, Monique is nowhere to be seen. My hand is tucked under the pillow that smells of her usual tea tree oil.

I lift my head and look around, eyes squinting at the bright sunlight filtering through the curtains.

Damn, I should invest in blackout curtains for the rooms.

While it was sunny, I could hear and see the pitter patter of raindrops against the sliding door to my right.

"Mo?" I call out, preparing myself to remove my body from under the comforting sheets. When she doesn't answer, I groan and roll off the bed. Making my way into the living room, I call again, "Amor?"

Walking into the kitchen, I'm met with the sight of my beautiful woman laying out a spread of fruits and breakfast foods. She's dressed in one of my shirts and a pair of food-stained yoga pants.

She looks up at me with a wide smile on her face, "Good morning! So, I wasn't sure if you were a mango or guava kind of guy so I got both and you can just pick and choose. I got orange juice, apple juice, sparkling water, green tea and coffee. There's pancakes, waffles, french toast, bacon, beans, eggs, strawberries, and my personal favorite, whipped cream and I was thinking, whatever we don't eat plus some of these canned foods I picked up, we could pack up in boxes and make a trip to the local orphanage I passed on the way back and —"

I hadn't realized I'd been staring at her until her eyes widen in realization and she looks back down at the island filled with food.

"Oh my God —" She gasps, "Did I do too much? I think I did too much. You probably have to go get things ready for tomorrow."

"Monique..." I trail off, a smile growing on my face as I approach her. She watches me carefully, trying to ebb her own smile, "Did you do all this?"

She nods, "Yeah, I had to go out to get the juices and fruits and ingredients, but yes. I whipped it up in the kitchen a bit."

I can't help myself from wrapping my arms around her thighs and lifting her up. She squeals and wraps her legs around my waist. Propping her up right by the sink — the only free space in the kitchen — I kiss her passionately.

She moans and pulls me closer into her, her nails massaging my back gently. I hold back a moan and try to keep my dick at bay, but damn, is she making that hard.

When I pull away, a string of saliva connects us and I can't help but lick her bottom lip, taking in the taste of strawberries and sweet whipped cream.