*39 | fine with that

39 | fine with that

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

F I V E  W E E K S  L A T E R

"I can't believe you've been here for a month and still haven't had good New York Pizza." I giggle as Matteo massages my breasts from behind me. The suds from the bubble bath we're submerged in covers my nipples.

Matteo chuckles and kisses behind my ear, "I've been more interested in healthier food."

Catching his teasing tone, I ask, "Are you calling pussy healthy?"

"Yours, yes." He kisses me again making me shake my head playfully, "Call it una dieta."

I slap his naked thigh and laugh, "Whatever. Question."

"Hmm?"

"Would you support me if I was a stripper?" It was a joking question but Matteo is dead serious when he answers.

"Depends."

I turn to look at him, "On what?"

His gaze is trained on my shoulder as he rubs his finger over my skin, "If I get discounts on lap dances."

This makes me bust out laughing, "15% off, boo. I'm expensive."

"I know." He chuckles and tightens his hold around me, my ass rubbing against his already hard dick despite the fact that we just had sex, "I don't even think I could afford your discount."

"Ain't that the truth." I sass, leaning further back in his hold, my shower cap now covering my ear as I turn my head, "So, what are you gonna do about your sister when you go back?"

"When we go back." He corrects, intertwining our fingers and kissing them softly, "I found this lovely boarding school in Berlin. She leaves in three days."

"Damn," I whisper, trying to keep the smile from my face, "And she willingly agreed to that?"

I feel Matteo peck my skin yet again and run his hand down my body, stopping right at my flower tattoo on my pelvis as if he'd memorized every inch of me.

"She didn't have to."

I have to stop myself from laughing at his words.

I don't mean to be malicious towards his sister, but it's about damn time. She's only sixteen but she on some demon shit from what I've seen.

"When do you think they'll say about the visa?" I'd applied for a visa all those weeks ago and still haven't heard much from the embassy, but as far as I know, all my documents are turned in.

"I give it another week." He pauses and licks my neck before kissing it, "I can't wait to fuck you in every room of our new house."

This makes my breath hitch in my throat, "Our new house?"

He chuckles deeply, "Unless you want us to live on the street — I'm fine with that too." His teasing tone does nothing to satiate my suddenly wracked nerves.

"We're going to be living together?" I ask, stupidly. He hums in confirmation.

"Why? Do you not want to?" Matteo questions.

I shrug, leaning back even further so my head rests over his chest tattoo and I'm looking at him upside down. He kisses my hairline, "I kinda thought I'd have my own place. Not that I don't want to live with you, I'm just so used to living by myself that I think I forgot how to share a space with someone."

"You spent practically two weeks in my condo at Grand Palace." He highlights. "We lived well together."

"That was just two weeks. This would be long-term."

"Do you want a place for yourself?" Matteo questions.

I think about it for a moment. Do I? Why waste money and time when I can just live with Matteo and we can further our fast-paced relationship. I'm not against how quickly we've gotten so close considering love doesn't have a time limit.

And I love this man and would love to live with him.

With that in mind, I turn in his hold and plop myself on his lap, "What I want is to live with the man I love. Even if it's on the street."

He chuckles, hands grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him as if it was even possible, "And I want to live with the woman I love. Which means we get a proper place together. A place for just us."

This makes me smile, "Just us?"

He kisses my collarbone and runs his hand up my back, "Unless you want a new addition in the next nine months, which I'd be very happy to give you, then yes. Just us."

I roll my eyes at his words and fight back the laugh that wants to escape me, "Yeah, tell that to my IUD."

He grazes his teeth along my skin, teasingly and pushes me against his dick, making me gasp, "We can make it work."

"That," I start, lifting myself slightly before lowering myself on his manhood, a soft moan escaping me, "Is a conversation for another time."

this is a filler while i try to get my life together lmfaoaoaao