21 | butt-naked

21 | butt-naked

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I can't believe your ass dropped me in the water." I release my hair from its wet bun as I step into the house Matteo rented for us. He's trailing in behind me, leading a line of salt water behind him.

"It was un accidente, princesa. Tú eres el que dijo que querías follar en el agua. ¿Cómo se suponía que iba a saber que me harías correr tan fuerte que perdí la sensibilidad en mis brazos?" You're the one that said you wanted to fuck in the water. How was I supposed to know you'd make me cum so hard I lost feeling in my arms? He speaks in rapid Spanish that I almost lose my head trying to understand him.

I can hear in his tone that he's trying not to laugh but he knows that if he utters so much as one guffaw, I'm walking on water to get back to Valencia.

I mean mug him as he follows me, stopping at the kitchen island, "Monique, I said I'm sorry. I'll pay for you to do it again."

I shake my head and start walking around, looking for the bathroom, "I'm not about to put any more unnecessary heat on my hair."

"Monique." He calls to me as I turn another corner, coming up short again. "Mo!"

Ignoring him, I turn yet again only to come up with a wall, "Oh my gosh, bro — where the hell is the bathroom?"

He stares at me for a second, eyebrow raised, "Behind me."

"Thank you." I sass and go to walk past him only for him to slap my ass so hard I almost fall over.

He pulls me into him gingerly and wraps a hand around my neck, squeezing at the sides. Don't give in, sis. Don't — and my eyes just had to roll into the back of my head. He always knows how to bring a smile on my face.

No, Monique. Don't you dare —

"I can tell you're trying not to give in, baby." He whispers right by my ear and I can feel his plump lips wrap around my ear lobe. Don't you dare. His deep chuckle makes me clench my thighs despite what just went down, "You have to show me that beautiful smile eventually."

"Eventually." I repeat, "Meaning Imma take my stubborn ass to the shower so I can wash the hair you messed up."

Pulling out of his hold, he grunts and leans back against the island, watching as I walk away. Deciding to fuck with him a bit, I pause and remove my bikini bottom and top, before continuing on my way butt-naked.