Prologue: Graduation Time

This is my first time posting a piece writing ever so let me know if I need to fix something. Thanks for reading!

All my classmates were crying, and why wouldn't they be, they just killed the greatest teacher they will ever have. Most the students were pining him down while the other teachers watched from the side. I wasn't watching, I didn't have the stomach to see him die. Afterwards, we went back to the classroom to see if anything was left behind. We found diplomas for each student, and two books; the class 3-E yearbook and Koro Sensei's book of rules to live by.

"You going to be alright" the voice from beside me looks at me "you and the octopus were almost family."

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I never would've guessed you cared" I gave him a smile and he returned one.

"I guess you have a point. You almost killed him, but you walked away instead." Karma Akabane was the first transfer student for the assassination classroom. His quirk is Devil, he has the horn and tail of the devil, and he acts like one sometimes too. Though we don't know if it's because of him or his quirk. On my desk was a note from our teacher, Koro Sensei. I glanced the room to see if anyone else had the note; I was the only one. It was just as Karma said, Koro Sensei and I had the strongest relationship out of everyone in the room. But what did he have to tell me?

The rest of the day went by so fast; The graduation ceremony was just a blur to me. I walked home feeling very exhausted and more than ready for summer break to begin. Suddenly, I felt a sort of paper in my pocket, I couldn't recall what I had put in my pocket, so out of curiosity and common sense, I pulled it out. It was the note, I had forgotten all about it; I don't even remember putting it in my pocket. I wasn't doing anything, so I decided to stop and read it.

Dear Salazo,

I understand you had a dark past growing up and how important I am to you. I also know that you decided to that the hero path in life. I did my best to guide you, and even taught you things only The Reaper would know. Just know, whether you are making good on a promise or making up for the past, this is your path; and only you can decide what you want to do with it. Mr. Karasuma is recommending you attend U.A. so you will be taking a different entrance test.

Best wishes,

Koro Sensei

I couldn't help the tears in my eyes. I tried to hide them away because I was in public. He was a being of destroying the earth in second, and yet, he decided to teach the end class. One thing that stuck out to me was the fact that he saw right though me.

The first day of school was coming up, and because Mr. Karasuma recommended me, I took a different test three weeks earlier than people normally would. It was pretty boring. We were being instructed by the Voice Hero: Present Mic, but he didn't seem like the teacher type. Majority of the time I ranked pretty high in the activities.

Apparently, learning assassination all year really helped me do well. Afterward we were shown everyone's scores; I ranked third while a kid by the name of Shoto Todoroki placed second. We weren't able to see the scores for the girls so that would be a mystery until the first day of school. They were testing on the other side of the facility, but I doubt I would be allowed to simply ask for the scores. Everyone was given a paper to fill out; it was mostly so U.A. could contact you and have an idea who you would be.

Student Name: Nautali, Salazo (prefers to be called by first name)

Date of Birth: September 1st

Height: 170cm

Weight: 114lb

Phone Number:

Picture:

There weren't that many questions and I never had trouble answering them, until I got to the question about you quirk. That was a difficult question for me to answer, and I wasn't sure what I should put. Do I lie? Do I say the truth? Should I not go to U.A.? I answered to the best of my ability, but I hope that it was enough.

Afterwards I walked home feeling like a complete idiot. I'm probably the first person in U.A. history who has no idea what their quirk does. I didn't feel like going home so I decided to continue walking around. getting lost in my thought and in the real world was fun! I managed to walk to the beach, I didn't recognize it because of how different it looked. There was a lot less trash than I remember. Who ever was cleaning the beach was a real hero.

Two weeks later, I met up with Nagisa and Karma in hopes of learning new skills for U.A. They were able to teach me some things, but I wasn't able to learn everything they taught. During our training we got a call from U.A., I was accepted and will be joining class 1-A. It was a strange call; I was called by the principal. Present Mic said that we would be called by our homeroom teacher. I didn't think much of it, but what happened to the guy in first place; wasn't he going to be in class 1-A?

Chapters will be posted whenever I finish writing them so... I don't have a schedule, sorry😅.

Go Beyond PLUS ULTRA!