Red, Purple, Yellow, And Green

This chapter is another introduction. It talks about Salazo, Delaney, Claude, and Bo. Now that I have “awakened” them, I can finally start making chapters that are more for fun and less for developing the plot. I have a few ideas in mind, but I wanted to wait until the personalities were no longer trapped inside Salazo. I’m also very proud of myself for writhing this far into my story. This is my first time writing an idea that I had and it’s really fun! I’ve always wanted to create something with a unique story and characters, this is my way of doing it. I would very much like to thank anyone who has read this far! You’re Amazing!!

Salazo (go back to "It just keeps getting worse" for his appearance)

Code name: Koro

Height: 170cm

Weight: 115 pounds or 52 kilograms

Likes: Video games, assassination, Koro Sensei, his eyes, anime, his newly discovered family, a calm breeze, being at U.A., thinking about random things, and Ashido

Dislikes: Sleeping, being alone, his original family, rain, Delaney (sometimes), his constant nightmares, and scary things.

Weapon of choice: Knifes

The new name for his quirk is “Dissociate.” He has separated himself from his personalities, but he doesn’t know how. After many failed attempts, he never could recombine with them. He believes that this had something to do with Salazo Maekawa (the one from the other dimension) and his entering of this universe. Salazo definitely enjoys having a clear mind, but he does miss always being with someone. He didn’t want to kill Koro Sensei because he had a major role is Salazo’s life.

Delaney

Code name: (The) Reaper

Height: 182cm

Weight: 135 pounds or 61 kilograms

Likes: Fighting, killing, the idea of death, video games, assassination, not being trapped within Salazo, candy, and villains

Dislikes: Salazo (sometimes), rules, plants, sitting for too long, people who are annoying, little kids, and music

First words: Unknown (doesn’t remember)

Weapon of choice: Chains

She really enjoyed her time in 3-E. She was able to let loose on someone for the first time. She was sad to see Koro Sensei die because she would have lost the one person she could attack. Now that she is her own person, she wants to do her own things. If she were to have a quirk of her own, she would want “Explosion.”

Claude

Imagine the eyes are yellow

Code name: Steal

Height: 179cm

Weight: 120 pounds or 54 kilograms

Likes: Technology, science, manga, drawing manga, movies, mythology, puzzles, I-island, strategy, and problem solving.

Dislikes: Not doing anything, showing his emotions, small children, laziness, and trying to agree with all the personalities.

First words: So I exist now? Weird.

Weapon of choice: Gun

He causes the least amount of trouble for Salazo. He spends most of his time at a desk, drawing. He’s currently drawing a manga called “Assassination Classroom.” It was meant to be a less detailed version of the yearbook Koro Sensei made. When Claude first appeared, he showed quite a bit of emotion. After a few days however, he stopped showing emotion because he realized the “power” he had when in control. If he were to have a quirk of his own, he would want “Creation.”

Bo

Imagine the eyes are green

Code Name: Melony

Height: 157cm

Weight: 115 pounds or 52 kilograms

Likes: Watermelon, sleeping, watching anime, playing boardgames, binge watching TV, Midnight (time), pirates, the word “cookie,” and soft blankets.

Dislikes: talking to new people, having plants in a house, reading, not being trapped within Salazo, and chocolate.

First words: This watermelon is really good!

Weapon of choice: Hidden daggers
Despite her shy personality, she is an amazing assassin. She always has the element of surprise and can trick almost anyone. She doesn’t follow any patterns so no one can accurately predict what she will do. Her fighting style (if you can call it that) is completely random. If she were to have a quirk of her own, she would want “Bubble.”

I will probably start making less plot focus chapters and more fun chapters. I have plans for the future. Some are for this story, but most of them are for another story.