Its A Date!

When writing this chapter I had a: Starting point, Ending point, and a moment I wanted to happen.

"Alright, I'm ready to go." I said just as I finished what I was doing.

"Was that really necessary. That's just going to cause me more problems; Well, I guess not ME me, but still." Erwin said as he looked at what I did.

"I want to know why our dimensions are different. I want to know from the one person who it affected the most. I guess the person it didn't affect."

"Ok sure. And what will you do if you ever meet? I can tell why they're different y'know."

"Yeah, but that's not fun." I reached into my pocket and grabbed the coin. "Here you go." Erwin took the coin and smoke began to appear around me again.

As the smoke disappeared, I could see that I had returned to my original clothing, where I originally was. Erwin has such a cool quirk. I wonder what it's like? I could hear someone walking behind me. I turned to see who it was.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Agent Karasuma smacked me across my face. I probably deserved it. "You had one task!" Agent Karasuma lectured me the whole way back to the main building. When I was finally given a moment to speak, I explained my side of the story. He had calmed down, but he was still mad at me. He understood why I wanted to see what he was talking about, so he let me off easy this time. That's not to say that being let of easy, was easy. For the remainder of the internship, I had to do training exercises. The exercises that I did were extremely hard. Almost makes me wish I had stayed in the other dimension. I didn't help that I was sore after the day of training, and that the "soreness" only got worse as I continued to train every day during my internship.

I woke up one morning. I was at home. Oh yeah, there's no school or internships today. Yay. My entire body hurts though. I tried to stand up, but that didn't help the pain.

"Ok... time to get the day started." I said trying to be positive. I walked over to the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed a bowl, and a box of cereal, milk, and mixed it together. I enjoyed my cereal as I read a note Annette left. She was already at the bakery, so I was alone. "I really should try talking to Ashido about what happened at the Sports Festival. She didn't come to the hospital so she might feel guilty. I text her if she wanted to hang out; she said she was ok with it. We planned a time and a place to hang out. All I have to do now a plan what to say.

I found the park that Ashido suggested. It was 10:30 in the morning. Our meeting spot was by one of the ponds the park has. We never said which pond it was, so I just kept looking for someone who's completely pink. I was sitting on a bench, just waiting.

"Hey Salazo!" Ashido said from behind me. she put her hand on my shoulder which made it hurt. I didn't show that it hurt because I didn't want to look like I was in complete pain; even though I was.

"How? What? Wait? Where did you come from?" I looked around. I could have sworn that there was only one entrance to the park.

"I just came though the entrance that was over there." She pointed in a direction opposite of where I came from. Now I feel like an idiot. She sat next to me as we talked about the Sports Festival. I wanted to get that out of the way first, before talking about whatever.

"I wanted to ask about what happened at the Sports Festival. I don't remember anything after walking to the arena." Ashido was quiet before answering.

"We walked onto the stage. You said something, but I didn't think about it too much. As we got closer, I saw that your eyes were purple. Delaney began choking me. The only thing I could think of was throwing acid on you. That's why you were at the hospital. I didn't want to go see you because I thought you would hate me. I'm sorry for doing that to you I should have-" as she was talking, the tone of her voice slowly began to turn sad. I didn't want her to keep talking, so I hugged her.