Escape Time

"Bakugo! What are you doing!?" I shouted.

"Shut it!" he replies. He bends down slightly and prepares himself for battle. The high frequently I heard earlier got louder and higher. I searched the room for it's locations. It is coming from Bakugo. I stand up from my seat and clap my hands in front of his face. Bakugo completely froze and fell to the ground.

"Oh, how interesting." Shigaraki said. "It seems Toga was right about you. I was hoping we could come to an understanding, Bakugo. You however, seem to understanding where I'm coming from." Shigaraki gestured to me.

"I... no... What you said before. I can relate to what you said, about suffering. I've done quite a bit of suffering because of rules and people. You asked a few questions earlier. A hero is someone who is willing to do go for their society, not for money and glory. Justice is fairness, it ensures we're all equal. And no, our society isn't fair. I know that all to well." I gave my own speech. I'm trying to buy time at this point.

"The police are continuing their investigation, so we don't have time to stand here and talk. Master. Lend me your power." Shigaraki turns to face the computer screen behind him.

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." Spoke the ominous voice.

"Shigaraki isn't the master!? I don't want to know who's on the other side of the call." I thought.

Kurogiri. Compress. It's time to put them back to sleep." Ordered Shigaraki. The magician started walking in my direction. In a moment of panic, I grab Bakugo's stunned body and try to un-freeze him. From out of nowhere, there is a knock on the back door.

"Hello? I gotta pizza delivery here."

"Who is dumb enough to order pizza!" I smile slightly. Everyone is staring at the door. It's an awkward moment of silence.

"Smash!" With the sound of a loud crash is All Might. I turn my attention from the door to the Number 1 Hero. A bunch of bricks are flying though the air. I grab a small piece of the wall and cut Bakugo's arm. It's not a deep wound, but just enough to start bleeding. If Nagisa told be correctly, his nervous system should be paralyzed. By cutting his arm, I am trying to reactivate it. It didn't take him long to realize he could move again.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Bakugo spoke.

"What were YOU thinking!? Did you really think you could fight an entire room of villains." I shot back.

"Ah, you two must have been scared." All Might spoke to us. "But you stayed strong. I'm sorry. You're safe now."

"What!? I wasn't scared! Not even close!" shouted Bakugo. All Might gives a thumbs up for no particular reason. I didn't say anything to All Might. I'm getting lost in my own head. I attend U.A. so I can be a hero, yet I align with the villains more. The more I thought about it, the more confused I become.

I try to forget about that for now and focus on the current situation. All the villains are captured my Kamui Woods. There are also a few other pros such as, Edgeshot, Endeavor, and some old guy. I lean against a wall to and let out a sigh of relief.

"I wonder how my personalities are doing. We've never been separated for so long." I wondered. I felt kinda bad about sending the villains to jail. Mostly because I can understand them. I've been in their shoes.

From out of nowhere, a grey slime appeared. It's not attached to anything; it's just coming out of thin air. Not long after they appeared, Nomu emerged from the slime.

"Nomu! How'd they get here?" Questioned Kamui Woods. More slime spots appeared. "What is this!?"

"Dammit, Edgeshot! Stop Kurogiri!" shouted the old man.