Quirk Time

I've been surprisingly busy despite not doing anything. I got my other story going (again) and I'm trying something different. Hope you continue to enjoy the story! Also the video fits with the story (if the story had a theme song).

"Oh my gosh. This is so hard!" I say as I slam my head against the table. Across our wooden table are a bunch of printed worksheets that Karma sent me. Education wise, Kunugigaoka and U.A. aren't too far apart. Of course, Kunugigaoka is still learning a lot more than U.A. does.

"What are you working on?" Annette asks as she walks by. She looks over my head and stares at the papers. "Oh! I can help you with these."

I quickly lift my head. "Wait, really!?"

"Yep. I was very studious when I was in school. It was actually my hobby." She sits on a chair next to me and looks at what I was working on. "Triangles and angels. Let's start with the basics!" Annette looks over the work I've done already and explains what I did wrong and right. "You're working on proofs. So, you're proving that these two triangles are the same. This first one is simple. (x/3) multiplied by (12/x+3) is...?"

Three hours of tutoring later and we decide to take a break. That entire time was spent on math alone. I still must study English, science, and history. Annette had to do something at the bakery, so now she's behind schedule. She took Claude with her, but I don't know why.

I no longer have the urge to anything. Whenever I try doing something, I never find any enjoyment in it. I walk into my room; I share a room with my personalities. We all have our own bed, so it doesn't leave much room for anything else. Lucky, we don't have much that needs to be in our room.

I reach under my bed pull out the box given to me from U.A. I haven't touched it since the day it arrived. I place the box on top of my bed and open the lid. Everything is still there, not to my surprise.

I pull out my knife and gently press the blade into my arm. "Why did I think I could become a hero? I wanted to help people. People who need more than just protection from a villain. People like me... who need someone to save them from the fire burning inside them." I press harder into my arm. A few drops of blood leak out.

"Hey Salazo! Where are you!" Bo shouts from outside the room. I quickly lick the blood of the knife and my arm and quickly pretend to be organizing the boxes under my bed. "Hey, what're you doing." Bo asks as she enters the room.

"Just organizing." I reply. I reach down under my bed and pull out another box. "What are you doing."

"I thought I should check on you. That's probably what Annette wants me to do." She walks over to where I'm standing and looks under the bed.

"I don't need any help."

Bo sits on my bed. "Ok. I was just curious what happened to your arm." She points to the cut on my arm. It started dripping blood again.

"I cut myself on the edge of a box. I'm fine." I snap back. The air is slowly growing tense.

"That's a lie." She says, calm as ever.

"What is!" I shout.

"Everything after 'I cut myself'" I do say anything back. Bo stands up and reaches for my arm. "Come on. Let's get that..." She stops talking and just stares at my arm. "Look at my hand."

I turn my head to where her hand is, or where it should be. "That's strange." I speak. Bo's hand is inside my arm. It looks just like Momo's quirk, but rather than coming out, it's going in.

"Is this my quirk? Arata's quick is creation and Salazo Maekawa's quirk is DNA. My quirk is Dissociate because I separated my personalities from myself. Does this mean I can recombine them with myself again?" My mind started to race.