Pandemonium Time/2nd Period

The final bell rang for the day. Everyone got up and left the classroom. I have always wondered what people do after school. My afternoons are usually taken by Claude and Bo. Everyone was talking to each other as the left the building. I am sitting alone in the back of the room. I don’t feel like going home just yet.

“I probably should go home. It’s not like I’m doing anything else.” I thought as I continued to sit in my seat.

“Not going home yet.” inquired Koro Sensei, who had appeared behind me. I shook my head. “Is there any reason?”

“I don’t know. Home doesn’t always feel like home…” I replied.

“Well, what does it feel like then?”

“Just another place I go. Annette tells me constantly that she loves me and that this is my home. It’s just… really hard for me to trust people.”

“Annette, she is your mother I presume.”

“Something like that. Adoptive mother. I don’t remember my original parents. I know she loves and cares for me, but I fear that one day she’ll leave me as well.” Koro Sensei had to ponder for a bit.

“Salazo, you are a good kid. I see no reason why she wouldn’t love you. Your quirk is certainly strange, but if she didn’t care for you, you would no longer be living with her. Stop living your life in the realm of possibilities and start looking at what is right in front of you.” He put his hand on my head. “Tomorrow, why don’t you try talking to someone new. Life is much more enjoyable if you are surrounded by people, you care about.”

“I can try. I’ve never had a friend. I don’t know what to do.”

“All you have to do is talk to them and let the conversation flow. Just try not to talk about anything weird.” There was a sudden spike of pressure in my head. I tried to push it away for as long as I can. Without doing anything myself, my body reaches into my bag and pulls out the rubber knife. My body lunged towards Koro Sensei, but he quickly dodges the blade. “That’s strange, your eyes seem to be purple now.”

“Good, cause that’s the last color you’re gonna see!” My body continued to attack Koro Sensei. No attack was even close to making contact.

“I see, you must be that murderous personality Salazo has. I don’t recall hearing a name.” He said casually as if he wasn’t being attacked.

“I don’t need a name. I just need to kill!”

*Sigh* This is why I can’t make friends” I thought as I waited to regain control.

I woke up around five in the morning

I woke up around five in the morning. At five thirty, everyone was gathered outside again and did the same thing as yesterday. I was once again training with Tiger. After training was dinner; we made curry again. The last thing for today is the test of courage. It was dark outside, which added a layer of unease into the air.