What I Could Have Been.

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes spoilers ahead. The spoilers don't talk about the actual plot, just other, smaller things.

The smoke around me began to disappear, and I found myself in an unknown room. The room very clean, with only a folder on the center table labeled “Homework.” Beside the door, there was a clock on the wall, it read 6:20. Next to the clock was a mirror. I looked in the mirror. I know I was the one in the mirror, but I couldn’t believe it. I looked so different.

 I looked so different

What he looks like.

“Hello… Erwin…” Agent Karasuma is going to hate me for this. I continued to walk around until a shelf caught my eye. It was a bookshelf. There were books, manga, video games, pictures. Some of the pictures were of me and my old family. Arata, Kagunai, Bea, and I were all together. The rest of the pictures were of Me and Momo. It was us from the age of three to our first day of high school. She was wearing her U.A. uniform while holding a sign that read “Hero from U.A.” while I was wearing a lab coat, dark blue jeans, and red shirt. I was holding a sign that read “Inventor from I-Island Academy.”

The computer was still signed in so I thought I should see what information it has. I know I go to I-Island's school, but does that mean that I am there now? Wait... my head is so clear. It’s so calm. No one’s pushing to come out. I’m completely alone. I tried to ignore the fact that I was alone. I didn’t like being alone, but there’s nothing I can do.

“Computer… let’s see what you’re hiding.” The wallpaper was the picture of Me and Momo in our school outfits. I opened a file named “Personal information.”

Full Name: Salazo Kai Maekawa

Date of Birth: September 1st

Likes: Manga, Reading, Video Games, Inventing things, Inventing things, Momo, The Taste of Blood, The Octopus Creature, Writing Stories.

Dislikes: Classical Music, People Who Criticize Him, Babysitting, The Thought of Momo Being a Hero, Papercuts, Homework, Movies.

Quirk: DNA

Quirk Description: Can recreate anyone after ingesting their DNA. Has ability to store DNA within body (Doesn’t have to create someone directly after consumption). DNA is used when creating someone (Can run out of DNA). Have ability to think for themselves (they act as if it were the original) Quirks are also copied

Can create new people by combining DNA. The created people are “the child” of those who’s DNA I used. Created people can look like anything I choose (must have clear image in my head). Created people can freely think for themselves (has caused problems). Quirks are also created to my liking.

Ways to obtain DNA(Must experiment with other ways to obtain DNA):

Blood: Clones last anywhere between 1-3 hours. Created people last for 10-70 minutes.