Nautali: Awakening

I have been looking forward for this chapter for so long, yet I had the hardest time writing it.

Happy Birthday Tamaki!

"WE KILLED HIM! WE KILLED HIM! WE KILLED HIM! WE KILLED HIM!"

"Stop shaking me! He's not dead. if I had to guess, he's asleep."

"Ok cool... I'm gonna go."

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know but I'm taking one of his knifes with me."

"Wait! You can't just... and she's gone. I'm sure it'll be fine. There are plenty of capable heroes that can stop her. Why don't you tell Midnight what's going on?"

"But what if she thinks we killed Salazo?"

"Just explain the truth."

"Let's hope that works."

"Ok... Salazo. I need you to wake up. This is probably why quirks develop early in life. Children will have an easier time adapting to the physical strain a quirk can induce. Salazo's never done anything like this so his body was unprepared. Salazo's not a heavy sleeper so... sorry about this!"

My eyes shot open. I sat up as I remembered where I was and what I should be doing. There was a sting on my cheek, I didn't know from what though. I wonder where Mineta is?

"Salazo." An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind be.

"Ah, who are you?!" I tried to reach for my knife, but it was gone. I always carry two, so I used the one on my left leg. "What happened?! Why are you here?"

"Long story short, It's me Claude. How do you feel? Is your head clear?" Now that he points it out, my head feels empty. There's no one trying to push out or the feeling of other thoughts floating around my head.

"Prove it! Favorite color."

"Yellow."

"What happened at the cavalry battle during the Sports Festival?"

"I switched in and created a team comprised of three members. Shinso was the rider while Shiozaki and I were the runners."

"First words?"

"To be honest, you should have just started with that question. My first words were: 'So I exist now? Weird.'" I put away my knife. This was indeed the real Claude.

"So are the other two free?"

"Yes, Bo is informing Midnight on the situation while Delaney left. She took one of you knifes." He sounded so calm while saying that. It was as if she wasn't the type of person who likes to kill people for fun.

"Uh... ok. You go catch up with Bo while I go find Delaney." Claude nodded his as we ran in opposite directions. I rushed thought the giant door in hopes on not finding blood splattered everywhere.
The long road between the testing site and the main area felt much longer. I didn't know what she looked like, so my best shot was to look for someone who I don't recognize. Recovery Girl must have alerted the heroes by now.

I reached the main area. Kirishima was waiting for me.

"Where is she!" I asked.

"Don't worry, Mr. Aizawa's already taken care of her." Kirishima said with a smile. "They're over here." I followed Kirishima into the student lounge area. There I found all the students, Mr. Aizawa and Delaney wrapped in his scarf. I felt relieved knowing that she wasn't able to hurt anyone.