What I Could Have Been; Part 3

I am back from my much needed break. If you have yet to read my other story, you really should go do so. It wasn’t a relaxing break because I was working on the other story, but oh well.

The next day, I woke up at eight in the morning. Normally, I wake up around five o’clock. If I were to guess, it was all the sugar in the candy that Delaney stole. We got dressed so we could leave the hotel.

“Where are we going first?” I spoke.

“If we ask Melissa, we could probably get a tour of the academy.” Claude pondered

“Yes! We’re doing that.” I accidentally shouted.

“Ok, we will start there. Then we can see what she suggests afterwards. Everyone ready?” Everyone walked to the door and we left the I-Island Academy.

We had to walk a while before finding the academy. We were also hoping Melissa is the building because we didn’t know where she is. Before we got the chance to enter, there was a huge shockwave in front of the school. What looked to be a black hole appeared. Nothing was being pulled in, it was just a black sphere. Anyone in the nearby area fled, leaving the four of us. We watched the darkness for a while until something began to emerge from it. It was me, or someone who looked like me.

“It’s you? But it can’t be you; you are you. If he is you, then does that mean there are two yous.” Bo was confused after seeing my lookalike. The dark sphere disappeared leaving the boy alone. He walked over to the four of us.

“Yep, you are definitely Salazo. I recognize that face.” my lookalike got close to my face and examined the scars. “I didn’t expect to see you so soon.”

“Salazo Maekawa!?” I shouted

“Correct! He's smart. He is related to Momo.”

“What are you doing here? How did you get here? And won’t our universes implode?”

“I am here to see what your life is like. I collaborated with David Shield and with the help of our grandfather and Erwins I create we managed to create a portal here. And no, that’s just a myth.” I wasn’t sure what to say. A me from another dimension is here and wants to talk to me.

“You’re the same Salazo that was here last time.” Delaney said.

“Correct, the image of killing my family has yet to leave my brain.” Delaney gave a devilish smile.

“Just to make things simpler, we will refer to you as Nautali and you as Maekawa.” Claude pointed to each Salazo as he said what to call them. Maekawa knew where Melissa was and took us to a nearby park.
At the park was almost everyone from class 1-A. They were preparing for an event. The only ones missing were Kirishima, Bakugo, Midoriya, Sato, Tsu, and Melissa.

“I thought you said Melissa would be here?” Bo said.

“This is where she said she’d be in my world, perhaps she’s left.” Maekawa responded. I wondered over to a nearby table. The table was decorated with a flower print tablecloth. Next to the table was a grill and a cooler. I wasn’t sure if those two items should be so close, so I moved the cooler to the opposite side of the table.

“Salazo? We didn’t expect you to find us so soon.” Momo’s voice began speaking, but not to me. I turned to face Momo, who was talking to Maekawa. “What happened to your scars?” Maekawa looked happy to see his cousin, even though it wasn’t really his cousin.

“Who’re you talking to Yao-Momo? Salazo’s over here.” Ashido walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. Ashido and Momo looked at each other and at the other Salazo. They became just a confused as I was when I saw him.