Chapter 23

Enjoy ;)

Kaden

We climbed the stairs, silently. Although I believe the thoughts in her head were louder than any words she could utter.

I held her hand and led her straight to my personal chambers. To return to the place where her fragile and dormant body used to lie. But this time, not in such a passive role. I had other plans for her.

A long hallway, which was lit rather modestly, led straight to my room. I stopped in front of my door and turned to face her.

Her crystal eyes looked at me tenderly, conveying the plea. She begged me and cursed at the same time. I saw that. Her grip tightened, though I don't think she was even aware of it.

She wasn't even aware that no other woman ever lied in my bed, crumpling my sheets. None had a chance to taste the morning sun bathing her, as I hugged her naked body under the silk sheets.

She was not aware that I was begging her too, and at the same time cursing her.

I hid those thoughts deep in the cold caves, somewhere in my mountain range. Inaccessible and surrounded by snow and ice.

I threw on my smug smile, beneath which were hidden my naughty thoughts.

She looked at me expectantly and impatiently. Her blood was boiling.

She took my free hand in hers and approached me slowly, parting her lips slightly. Her hot breath and almost silent but rapid breathing, played a kind of foreplay around me.

She rose to her toes and stared into my face, shifting the focus from my eyes to my lips and back. She whispered to me, seducing every dirty thought in me.

''I want you.''

It was all I needed to wrap her in a wild kiss, where our lips devoured each other. I opened the door blindly and we entered my room.

Only the flickering light of the fireplace illuminated the dark room. I slammed the door without separating my lips for a second from hers.

I leaned her against the door with a loud bang, her fragile back merging with the massive wooden material and making our bodies part a little. She groaned in a protest, as if a brief break between our bodies had caused an avalanche of dissatisfaction that she had to remove immediately.

She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tightly into another kiss, devouring my lips, as if I were her oxygen.

I clung my growing bulge to her, which visibly showed how much I wanted her. And I wanted her so much. . . When she felt me, she gripped her lower half, rubbing against me.

I picked her up and kissed her cleavage. She tilted her head back as her hair fluttered beneath her arched back.

We reached the bed frame and I lowered her onto the mattress, gently positioning myself over her.

I was her bloodthirsty animal and she my little prey.

She looked at me intoxicated and seductive. Her half-open eyes weighed down the charge that flickered inside her. She licked her lips and then nibbled lower one.

I slowed down, just admiring the beauty beneath me. But she was impatient and eager.

"Kaden, please take me."

She said breathlessly. I tilted my head to the side, looking at her lustfully.

'' Ocean, I want you so fucking bad. ''

With the index finger of my right hand, I stroked her skin starting from her cleavage to her neck.

"But I told you I'd be gentle for the first time."