Chapter 35

Happy Valentines' day to all my people out there! This chapter happened to be in Valentine vibes as well :D

Ocean

"I. . . I. . ."

I opened my mouth wide, writhing in attempts to utter some words. But it's hard, it's really hard to tell the truth. First you are overwhelmed by fear and your body stiffens, your palms sweat and adrenaline begins to dilate your blood vessels.

But the feeling when those words of truth slip from your lips is liberating.

"I L. . ."

I finally gathered my courage and wanted to say it, when his index finger sealed my mouth. He moved closer, looking me straight in the eyes and as if looking for something in them. Something of his own.

Droplets scattered around us like New Year's fireworks, sliding down our naked bodies, along the way washing away our sins. Our secrets.

My breath caught in my throat from the beauty this man in front of me radiated. Water caressed his face and fell from his thick, black lashes occasionally flowing to his half-open lips. Lips that screamed to be kissed.

The firm and trained muscles of his shoulders and chest acted like a magnet and created an even greater addiction in me. I had to feel them even harder. My palms slid across his chest as our gazes were glued to each other.

''I love you too.''

I opened my eyes wide in disbelief. What did he just say? I think the surprise was evidently present on my face as well.

What I wanted to admit to him was that I lied to him. . . Although I might put him in danger, deafening to Ian's words that I must not tell anyone. Is that selfish on my part?

But he must have thought I wanted to tell him I loved him. Which is true. I love him.

And if it was another moment, I would probably be overjoyed and out of my mind. I wanted to clear things up, to open up to him completely, and only then to admit my feelings to him, but destiny always has other plans for us, while we make our own.

He looked at me impatiently, and with a dose of fear. He swallowed a lump in his throat, as I remained motionless as a cloud of hot water slammed us naked.

'' Ocean, say something for god's sake. I just confessed to you that I love you. Didn't you want to admit that to me too? "

The uncertainty in his voice completely broke me. I didn't have the strength to ruin this moment for him. Which was obviously very important to him.

I think this was his first time. The first time to declare love to someone.

He was my first, but apparently, I was in a way his first too, for many other things that involved true intimacy.

The fact that he was the first to say the ‚‚L‚‚ word, touched me and I swallowed my confession about my involvement in the mafia deep inside me.

I rested my head on his palm and closed my eyes, letting his warmth and touch calm me. I asked for comfort in his touch and forgiveness for keeping quiet about everything he didn't know about me. And he should have.

I opened my eyes as my lips slowly twisted into a smile. I kissed his palm, conveying all my emotion for him.

"I love you too, Kaden."

Relief flooded his face and a smile lit up his blue eyes. He pulled me close and gentle to him, as if afraid of breaking me. He wrapped his arms around me so that my head was resting on his muscular chest.

Than he kissed me on the forehead as our naked bodies intertwined in our emotional nudity.

I felt his warmth leaving  me when Kaden parted slightly from me, taking a shower gel from the shelf and pouring it into his palms. He approached me and cupped his intoxicating palms around my breasts, smearing foam on them.

Very deftly and excitingly, he manoeuvred his ways down to my stomach. My hands, which were around his neck, slowly began to slide down his broad shoulders and chest.

With one quick movement of his hand, he leaned me against the wet tiles as my back merged with the cold wall. I moaned softly as the cold tiles extinguished the fire that was burning inside me. The fire he lit.

He approached me like a thief and started kissing my neck until his hand reached the bottom of my stomach. I tilted my head to the side, waiting for his next move.

His fingers slid over me, until he reached my entrance. He entered me as I moaned, drawing him into a juicy kiss.

He devoured me, both with his fingers and tongue. I found myself at the epicenter of madness and I enjoyed it. This madness suited me.

My hand slid down his sculpted body until it reached his manhood. We satisfied each other, while he would occasionally leave my lips to kiss me on the neck and chest.

Suddenly he lifted me up and made me wrap my legs around his waist. We turned off the water and went to the bedroom, while drops of water fell from our bodies.

He laid me down on the white sheets on my bed, kissing my lips, neck and chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I liked his proximity. I needed him. He was my oxygen bottle.

Suddenly he turned me on my stomach and grabbed my waist, forcing me to kneel on my hands and knees. I felt him enter me from behind, burning sensation sparkling trough every nerve in my body. I lowered my head into the pillow, screaming in pleasure, as our sighs echoed through my small apartment, when we both experienced a climax.

We lay next to each other, immersed in warmth and nothing but love . He caressed my face with his fingers, brushing the strands of hair that fell over it.

'' You know, I've never slept in someone else's bed before. And I can tell you it's not that bad. In fact, it feels fucking good. "

I smiled at his boyish sincerity. Beneath all the facade of cruelty and a bad boy appearance, hid a man who wanted love and tenderness.

"Watch out. You can easily get hooked. "

He kissed me tenderly.

"I wouldn't mind being addicted to this drug."

We hugged and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Ocean."

He said, kissing my messy hair.

"I love you, Kaden."

The truth is I love him. It's also true that I'm lying to him. Can love and lies survive together?