Chapter Thirty Six

"Did you take your potions?" Fred inquiried.

"Yes." Iris answered walking into the apartment she was to share with Fred and George.

"Did you take the anti-"

"Antidepressants one? Yes, mum." Iris said annoyed.

"I'm just reminding you."

"And it's getting annoying. You're the fourth person to remind me today." She looked around.

"Why are my things in the guest room?"

"That was Harry, Sirius, Remus and your father's doing. I wasn't going to argue with them."

"I'm almost nineteen and they're treating me like I'm four. What's the worst that could happen?" Iris grumbled.

"They're trying to prevent me from becoming an uncle too early." George said with a wink. Iris glared at him feeling her cheeks go red.

"Don't you have something to do?" She asked, slightly irritated.

"Why do you have books on occlumency?" Fred inquiried picking up the stack of books she had on the subject.

"I decided to do some light reading." Iris replied ever so calmly taking the books out of her boyfriend's hand.

"Light reading? You're turning into Hermione." Fred stated, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm a year behind, Fred. Some of us actually want to finish our education unlike two people I know."

Fred let out a dramatic gasp.

"I'm insulted."

Iris rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with drop outs. Steve Jobs was a college dropout and started Apple in his garage." Iris stated.

"Who's Steve Jobs?"

Iris facepalmed.

"Never mind."

"So, you're saying he's a famous muggle. Should George and I invest in this Apple?"

"It's Apple and I'm not telling you what to invest in." Iris said, picking up one of her books on occlumency and plopped down on the couch.

"What about Googly?"

"You mean Google?"

"Yes, that."

"Not helping you." Iris said not looking up from her book. Fred plucked the book out of her hands.

"Give it back."

"Can we have a normal conversation without you turning into Hermione?" He asked, tossing the book into one of her boxes. Iris let out a groan.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to know why my girlfriend is suddenly interested in occlumency?"

"Fred." Iris began.

"You've been acting really different lately."

"And is that a bad thing?"

"She didn't tell you?" George said coming into the room.

"Tell me what?" Fred asked.

"That she's head girl." George replied calmly. Fred's eyes widened in surprise.

"You're joking!?!" He said turning to Iris. Iris took out her head girl's badge.

"Forget Hermione, you're turning into Percy."