Chapter Five

The first quidditch game of the season was against Hufflepuff because Slytherin decided to over exaggerate Draco Malfoy's "injury".

"They don't want to play against us because of the weather." One of Iris' teammates said. The weather that day was awful. Iris put on safety goggles so she'd be able to see. When they heard their names being called they mounted their brooms and took to the sky.

('Take to the sky and fly to the heavens.' Song from Tinker Bell that's currently going through my head.)

As soon as the quaffle was released Iris was the first to grab it. She dodged an oncoming bludger and scored the first goal. Cheers went up from the rest of gryffindor. Iris remembered how the original game from the book was supposed to end. There were two differences this time. One was that they didn't have her on the team and the second was the dementors attacking Harry.

She grabbed the quaffle again and passed it to Katie Bell who took the shot and scored. She was doing great. Iris scored another goal bringing the score to  seventy to forty in favor of gryffindor.

"Iris, look out." She heard someone yell. Iris turned only to find a bludger heading towards her. She didn't have time to duck out of the way. The bludger hit her in the head. She felt herself falling and was soon greeted by darkness.

"Daddy can we please get him. Please, please?" Seven year old Iris asked with puppy eyes. Iris and her father were standing in front of a pet store in the heart of London. She was trying to get her father, Jared to get her a little black Labrador retriever.

"Are you sure you want that one?" He asked with a chuckle as they walked inside the store.

"Yes daddy. I want that one." She said excitement in her voice. The pet store owner picked up the small black dog and handed it to her.

"He's so cute." She squealed, scratching him behind the ears.

"So, what do you want to call him?"

"I want to call him Snuffles."

Jared laughed.

"What's so funny daddy?" She asked after they left the store.

"A friend of mine had a black dog. He got mad when I started to call it Snuffles."

"Why would he get mad?"

"He didn't like the name."

"So, what was his name?"

"Padfoot."

"That's an interesting name."

"Yeah. Another friend suggested Moony, but he shot down that one too."

"I like that name, but I like Snuffles more."

"I like it too."

As the memory faded it suddenly hit her. Everything began to fall into place from her siblings' names,to her patronus, her dog's name and even her middle name which was eerily similar to Lily.  Iris' eyes flung open and shot up in bed. Her head started pounding her immediately. A bucket appeared in her vision and she began throwing up.

"Iris, do you need me to get Madam Pomfrey?" A voice next to her asked concerned. Iris looked up and saw Fred sitting next to her. She looked around and realized she was in the hospital wing.

"You ok?" Fred asked.

"He lied to me." She said quietly.

"Who?"

"My father."

Sorry it's a bit short.