A/N -Sequel

Just because Iris' story is finished doesn't mean Remmy's is.

Book 2 of the Phoenix Trilogy

Sirius Remus Potter is the one and only younger brother to the boy who lived. He spent his first two years at Hogwarts in the past helping his older sister and brother take care of one of the darkest wizards of all time. So, when he returns to Hogwarts in the mid two thousands he thought it would be quite boring, but boy was he wrong.

Lyra Ara Black is the daughter of Sirius Black. She spent most of her life growing up around the Potter twins and most of all she can't stand the very boy who's named after her father. He's arrogant, obsessed with quidditch and highly annoying. There hasn't been a day that went by without him asking her out. What can we say? History tends to repeat itself.
________________________________

Things you didn't know about Out Of Time:

1- Was originally going to be split into two books

2- Iris and Cedric weren't supposed to have anything to do with each other

3- Remmy was never supposed to be in the story, but it would be sooooo boring without him

4- In the Original book  Percy didn't die, but as JK Rowling herself said it's not possible for such a big family  not to be affected by the war. She herself was originally going to kill off Arthur Weasley instead of Sirius Black.

I know most of you will hate me for mentioning this, but all great stories, movies, etc. have characters that don't make it to the end of the story:
Hunger Games- Rue, Prim, Finnick
Teen Wolf- Allison, Aiden (Peter can't seem to stay dead)
Divergent- Tris, Tori, Uriah
Arrow- Laurel, Tommy
Marvel- Tony, Natasha, Vision( I didn't put Loki because he can't seem to stay dead)
Chicago Fire- Otis
Chicago PD- Olinsky
NCIS New Orleans- Lasalle
Maze Runner- Alby, Chuck, Newt, Teresa
The Flash- Nora Allen, Henry Allen, Eddie
Grey's Anatomy- George, Lexie, Mark, Derek, DeLuca

5- The plot changed a million times

6- James and Gwen were not supposed to make an  appearance as their younger selves.

7-Remmy wasn't supposed to be a werewolf.

8- Frank and Alice weren't supposed to make a recovery. I felt that if Iris was to heal anyone it should be them because Neville deserved to have his parents well again.

9- The scene where no one was able to calm down the baby version of Iris except for  Snape was inspired by Legends of Tomorrow where everyone is trying to calm down Superman's son, but no one was able to until they handed him to Mic Rory.

10- I know Dean and Ginny didn't break up because of Dean cheating, but I decided to add a little drama.

11- Percy's kids are supposed a lot younger than Teddy and Victorie, but since Iris messed up the timeline things change.

I'd like to give a shoutout to GrednForg  my unofficial editor. You have no idea how many nights I drove her crazy because I was trying to get a chapter done. So, thank you for being really patient with my constant nagging.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Rita Brooks