Chapter Sixteen

"Hey, everything's going to be ok. We're family remember that. We have each other's back no matter what."  Iris said sitting down next to him.

"I guess this changes everything." Theo said.

"What's he talking about?"

"What's Potter doing here?" Theo demanded.

"Whoa. Settle down you two. Harry no picking on my uncle and uncle Theo no picking on my brother."

"Did you just say brother?"

"Yes, Nott. Try to keep up." Harry said.

"I thought his father was dead."

"Well he's not and don't ask me how because I don't know." Iris replied.

"So, do you think I'll still end up in Azkaban?"

"You told him his future."

"It's not like that, Harry. I'm trying to save him from his future."

"And what about me? What about mine? You still haven't told me a bloody thing about mine." Harry said angrily.

"Because I can't. I'm trying to save as many people as I can. The less you know the better."

"You're unbelievable." Harry shot back.

"Harry."

"You saw what happened at the quidditch World Cup. There were death eaters everywhere. You probably know about those dreams I've been having and you're still not willing to tell me what's going on."

"I'm trying to save him from becoming a death eater." Iris yelled. Harry was shocked.

"He became a death eater. That means..."

"Yes, Harry. Voldemort is returning soon. I can't tell you when, but it's going to happen and we need all the help we could get."

Harry collapsed onto a chair next to them.

"I'm sorry Harry. This is why I didn't want to tell you."

"So, this is where the party is." Fred said standing in the doorway. He looked around the room and saw the solemn looks on their faces.

"What happened? I feel like I just walked into a funeral."

"Does he know?" Harry asked.

"Do I know what?" Fred inquired.

"He thought I fell off my rocker when I told him." Iris replied.

"I know you're her brother Harry." Fred stated.

"So he doesn't know about Theo." Harry said.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Fred asked, turning to his girlfriend.

"Theo's my uncle."

"He's your what?"

"My uncle."

"I did not see that coming." Fred admitted. Iris looked at her watch.

"I think we should get going." She said. As they headed for the door she turned to them and said.

"Whatever we said here stays here."

(Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.)

The others nodded their heads in agreement. Iris gave Theo a hug which he reluctantly accepted and then headed back to his common room in the dungeons.

"Harry before we go in there trust me when I say this keep the egg in your room. Don't open it."

"Why not?"