Chapter 51

Iris fell to her knees at George's side, tears stinging her eyes. George let out a groan and opened his eyes.

"You're such an idiot, Weasley. Didn't I tell you to come back in one piece?" She sniffed as the tears streamed down her cheeks. George gave her a weak smile.

"I bet I'm still the better looking twin." He said. Iris punched him in the arm.

"Ow, Fred your girlfriend's abusive." George whimpered.

"George Fabian Weasley, I already lost two best friends. I didn't need to lose you too." Iris said in between the tears.

"How are you feeling, Georgie?" Fred asked.

"Saint like." George said hoarsely.

"Come again?"

"Saint like, I'm holey, Fred." George said.

"All the ear related humor and all you could come up with is 'I'm holey' pathetic." Fred said, shaking his head.

"Are you able to heal him?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"I'll be able to save his hearing Mrs. Weasley, but I'm afraid his ear is lost forever."

"Look at the bright side, mum. At least you'll be able to tell us apart." Fred said cheekily earning a smack from Iris.

"I just hope you have identical twins, Fred. And when you come crying to me asking how I did it I'll..." Mrs. Weasley's voice trailed off. There was a load crash. Iris and Fred both sprang to their feet with their wands drawn only to find Harry tackling Draco to the floor.

"This is your fault, Malfoy." Harry said angrily, punching Draco hard.

"Get off of me, Pottah." Draco snarled trying to block Harry's oncoming punches.

"Hedwig is dead and George lost an ear. We should have never trusted you." Harry yelled. Iris grabbed ahold of her brother and dragged him away from Draco.

"Let me at him, let me at him. That snake deserves it. He's a traitor."

"That snake saved my neck more than once, Potter." Moody piped up.

"H-he did." Harry stammered surprised.

"Why are you so surprised, Pottah? Not every Slytherin is a coward." Draco said, spitting out the blood in his mouth.

"Can you two stop fighting for once?" Iris asked exasperated. Harry and Draco glared at each other.

"Well I guess not." Iris said with a sigh. She turned to Bill and Fleur.

"I hope I'll be able to make it to the wedding." She then grabbed Draco's and Goyle's arms and began dragging them to the door. Simon shook his head and followed them out. Draco and Goyle both yanked their arms free.

"We can walk ourselves." Draco said annoyed.

"Iris." Fred spun his girlfriend around to face him and kissed her.

"Be careful, love." He said. Iris stood on her tippy toes and kissed him.

"I can't make any promises." She whispered. She gave him one more kiss before stepping outside and apparating back to Potter Manor. Draco, Goyle and Simon were not too far behind her.

"Blue fifty two, blue fifty two. Down. Set. Hut, hut, hut." Remmy's voice echoed through the manor.

"Potter fades back to pass, Zabini is wide open and the throw is.... complete! Zabini is at the forty, he's at the thirty, the ten, the five aaanndd touchdown!"