Chapter Twenty Five

"I can't believe you just did that." Remmy said, stunned. He and Iris headed upstairs leaving behind a very confused Fred and George in the middle of the living room.  Iris looked around and saw the coast was clear. She then grabbed Remmy and pinned him to the wall.

"What?" Remmy asked all innocent.

"You cannot tell anyone about what I just did." She said in a low voice. Something in her voice sounded scary causing the young werewolf to flinch.

"I-I get it. I won't tell anyone." Remmy stuttered.

"Glad to see we're on the same page." Iris said coolly and let go of her brother. She then grabbed his arm and began to drag him down the hall.

"Iris, what are you doing? Let go of me." Remmy ordered.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet." She said, stopping in front of Theo's room. She then knocked on the door. Theo opened the door with a yawn.

"Why is there a Nott in this house?" Remmy demanded.

"Because he's your uncle." Iris replied. Remmy's eyes widened.

"Dad married a Slytherin."

"Hello to you too." Theo said dryly.

"Mum was a Gryffindor not a Slytherin."

"But, I thought every member of the Nott family was in Slytherin." Remmy said, confused.

"Well, don't just stand there. Can we come in?" Iris asked. Theo sighed and moved out of the way letting them enter the room.

"I'm very confused. I thought Theo became a death eater." Remmy said, slightly baffled.

"That would've happened if your sister didn't step in and save me from that prison." Theo said in disgust.

"I'm still very confused." Remmy said stumped plopping down on the bed.

"Well, that rules out Ravenclaw." Theo said smugly.

"Hey." Remmy glared at him.

"He's right. I could see you in either Slytherin or Gryffindor, but seeing that everyone thinks we're muggle borns you'd be a Gryffindor like mum, dad, Harry and I." Iris stated.

"Everyone always told me I'd be in Slytherin which drove dad crazy. I always wondered why it bothered him, now I know why." Remmy smirked.

"Well, you need to get your robes, books and supplies." Theo said.

"We'll wait until Harry comes." Iris stated.

"Absolutely not. We're having two people of interest waltzing down Diagon Alley." Theo said firmly.

"You can't keep me cooped up in the corner." Iris said annoyed.

"Well you're not-"

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz. Because, because, because, because, because, because. Because of the wonderful things he does." Iris sang, cutting him off, throwing open the door to the room.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron inquiried coming out of his room.

"I'll have you know it was a very good movie."

"What's a movie?" Fred asked.

"You really don't know what a movie is?"

"Of course they don't know what movies are. They grew up in the wizarding world." Hermione said.

"We're going on a field trip." Iris said excitedly.

"You are not going anywhere." Sirius, who was listening in on their conversation said firmly.

"Like you're going to be able to stop me." Iris snorted.

"Iris Potter, as long as you are in this house you will listen to me."

"I'm of age old man. You can't tell me what to do." And with that Iris spun on her heels and headed to the room she shared with Ginny and Hermione.

Later that night Iris, Fred, George, Remmy, Ron and Theo all managed to sneak out of twelve Grimmauld Place. Iris had transfigured some of the wizards' clothes to look like muggle clothing so they'd blend in.

She led the four pure blooded wizards into the movie theater.

"Will you four stop gawking?" Remmy asked as Iris walked up to the ticket booth.

"They're wizards. This is a whole new world for them."  She reminded him.

"You did not just quote Aladdin."

"A whole new world-"

"Stop." Remmy said, annoyed.

"- a new fantastic point of view. Where no one-"

"Will you shut up." Remmy yelled, his eyes flashed gold.

"Remmy." Iris warned. Remmy sighed.

"I'm sorry."

Iris gave her little brother a hug causing him to flinch.

"You know I love you." She said.

"Yeah right." Remmy said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious."

"No I'm Sirius." Remmy said with an evil grin.

"I can't believe I walked into that one."

"Are you two are done with your sibling's sappiness? Because we want to watch a movie." Theo said. Iris grabbed the five tickets, six buckets of popcorn (Ron would probably eat all of it)and five colas.

"What's this fizzy stuff?" Theo inquiried.

"It's called a pop."

"Why in the world would they call this thing a pop?" Fred inquired.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask the person who invented it." Iris replied with a sigh.

"This is going to be a long night." She thought.

"I actually kind of like it. I mean it's not bad. Though Butterbeer is ten times better." Ron said, taking another sip from his drink.

Their trip was a disaster. Every five minutes Fred, George, Ron and Theo had way too many questions. And they were not so discreet with them. They had the muggles in the movie theater glaring at them and shushing them. Iris and Remmy wanted to melt through their seats. Ron got up twenty minutes in to get more popcorn. He came back with another seven buckets and another twelve pops.

When the movie was finally over the five of them apparated into an abandoned alley at midnight causing Ron to throw up all thirteen buckets of popcorn on a not so happy Theo's shoes.

"That was disgusting." Theo said with a nauseating look on his face.

"Will you shut up.  I'm pretty sure all of China heard you." Remmy growled.

"Sh. You don't want my mum to hear us." George said in a low voice. They crept up the steps to twelve Grimmauld Place. As soon as they entered the house they were met by a very unhappy Molly Weasley.