𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

what the heck 84k reads!! seriously my heart is beaming seeing people enjoy my story I love you all !!!

"Like I said, Master Luther, Number Five hasn't lived in this room since he was a boy.."

Luther had insisted on tearing Five's room up trying to find where he had gone, wanting to warn him after those masked people had came to the academy searching for him. Eleanor had not a clue as to where he was, only knowing he was eyeing the building that manufactured eyes.

Pogo had followed the two into Five's old room, answering each and every one of Luther's questions. After that strange vision Eleanor had in her shower, she couldn't shake the feeling of concern from her. Eleanor made it a point to sit Diego down and plead for him to believe her. She just knew it wasn't just a vision, Klaus was definitely missing and who knew what had been happening to him now.

"Yeah, I know, but we need to warn him.. he doesn't even know we were attacked!" Luther stopped shifting through the many papers neatly placed in Five's drawers, taking a glance at Eleanor whom had been sitting upon his bed, "He doesn't even know they went after Ellie".

"He doesn't know they're looking for him, he doesn't know--"

"What are you doing here?"

Eleanor shifted her attention from the papers in Luther's hands to Diego, watching him cautiously step into the room. She picked her legs off from the bed and stood up, listening to Luther nervously stutter.

"Uh.." His head nearly touched the slanted ceilings while standing up, placing the paperwork down and focusing on a suspicious Diego, "Do you know.. about mom?".

Diego stared with an unreadable emotion, swiftly turning his head and instead inspecting the walls, "Well, it looks like you got what you wanted.. one way or another, right?".

Reaching outwards, Eleanor placed a warm hand upon Diego's forearm and spoke lightly, "Are you okay, Diego? this must be so hard for you..".

Instead of replying, as he hadn't known what to respond to that, he only sent her a small but grateful smile. He pat her hand gently before moving closer towards Luther, folding his arms over his chest.

"You wanna tell me what you're doing here?" Luther questioned, an expression of annoyance creeping up his features.

"Looking for Five"

"Oh, let me guess you're gonna save the day?"

Diego glared at Luther before exiting the room, "It's what I do, asshole".

Eleanor internally groaned, running her fingers through her messy short hair, "Oh, for the love of god you two..".

"Really? last time I checked, you mopped floors"

Retracting his footsteps, Diego spoke in a voice that hinted to Eleanor an argument was brewing as they spoke, "And what do you do? Sit, on the moon.. for four years? waiting for orders?".

"Boys, this won't help us find Five.." Pogo warned, shooting Eleanor a sympathetic glance.

"Keep on being a loyal soldier after everything our father did to you.." Diego mocked surprise, ignoring Pogo trying to stop the two from arguing once more.

"What, you mean save my life?"

"No, I mean.. turn you into a monster"

Eleanor narrowed her eyes at Diego, "Diego, that was rude". While Luther did piss her off a lot, having somebody call you a monster hurts, and it hurts bad. She'd know, from the many times she'd been called one.