𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Five was rummaging through the cabinets, before walking over to the bread and taking it, "What's the date? The exact date"

"The 24th" Vanya answered, herself leaning against a chair with her arms crossed.

"Of what?" He asked, looking up and meeting the eyes of Eleanor.

"March" She answered, still in shock from his reappearance.

Five broke away from her gaze, untying the plastic around the bread before letting out a sigh, "Good".

Luther looked to the boy before speaking, "So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?".

Five only stayed silent, placing two pieces of bread down opposite ways, keeping his attention focused on the bread.

The only thing heard was silence, before Luther got up with frustration, "It's been 17 years".

Five walked in front of Luther, rolling his eyes and scoffing as he spoke, "It's been a lot longer then that".

He then space jumped behind Luther grabbing the peanut butter, then space jumping to grab the marshmallows.

"I didn't miss that".

Eleanor couldn't help the smile that fought its way to her face, a rush of excitement and happiness coming upon her.

She truly missed him.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched him.

"The future, it's shit by the way" Five answered, Klaus letting out a "Called it!".

"I should have listened to the old man, you know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice", He then paused and looked over at Klaus, "Nice dress".

Klaus smiled then swung around part of the skirt, "Oh, well, danke!".

Vanya then raised one of her hands, "Wait, how did you get back?".

Five then looked up at them before replying, "In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time".

what the hell does that even mean?

Eleanor took a moment to go over what he had said a few times, before replying with just a, "oh".