𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

somebody made that and sent it to me!! ^^ 🥺♥️♥️ I would credit them but they respectively asked me not to ♥️

I'm so astonished how many people are deciding to read this book, I was honestly losing my motivation to write it, but seeing people continue to comment and read it pushes me to finish writing! I can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me reading the comments, my heart is swellinggg

rather than getting all emotional, as you're not here for that, let's continue with the story :)

Loud blaring alarms rung throughout the house while teenagers were seen running all over the floors, desperately trying to gather their things while yelling things left and right.

"Coming through!"

"Come on Luther!"

Reginald stepped out into the hallway narrowly missing Allison, whom had been racing towards her bedroom, shouting out with obvious frustration, "How will the Umbrella Academy ever become an effective crime deterrent if we can't even leave the house on time for missions?".

He then clapped his hands loudly, Luther pushing past his father with an apologetic glance and called out to them all, "Come along children! come along!".

Amongst the chaos erupting the household, Eleanor sat quietly in the bedroom of number Five's, grasping the mask that had once belonged to him while remembering the last he'd ever worn it. A frown laid upon her lips, heart heavy yet her soul felt so weightless without him.

She knew that she had to leave soon, her suit and mask all ready to go yet the thought of Five not being with them again prevented her from actually getting up. It had been a couple months after Five had vanished, and although everyone else was slowly getting better, she felt that everyday she was getting worse.

"Number Zero! rather than fiddling around in number five's room, get a move on it!"

Reginald's voice startled Eleanor, her hands dropping his mask in shock while her legs picked her up quicker than ever, "yes, father". In the back of her mind, she resented the word 'father' as he was the furthest thing from it.

She sent one last glance towards the empty room, before shutting the door and putting on the masquerade of positivity for the others.

Soft hums left Eleanor's lips while she sung words to a song stuck in her head quietly, sat against the wall while a book laid accompanied in her hands. Her eyes read over the many words wrote in the book, getting lost in the pages the more she read on.

"You should sing more often, Ellie"

Startled, Eleanor looked up from her book and caught Diego leant against the wall, looking down upon her. She sent a flustered smile towards him, before closing her book and slowly standing up, "How're you feeling, Diego?".