𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Eleanor had only fallen asleep for about fifteen minutes. In those fifteen minutes of little rest her body had gotten, she felt a lot better than before. She still had small cuts littered throughout her body, but the harsh aching had diminished.

She sat on the couch with Vanya, who had been currently soaking up the blood coming from her head. She glanced up at Allison, holding the rag to her forehead before softly speaking, "Who were those people?".

"I don't know.. but we are lucky to be alive" Allison took a seat in front of the two watching Vanya cringe at the pain, "Are you sure you're okay?".

Eleanor glanced over and reached her hand outwards, looking at Vanya with a small frown, "I can heal it, would you like me to?".

Vanya shook her head, mumbling a quiet "I'm okay" while taking the rag off the wound as  both woman glanced over at Eleanor. Said girl had been running her fingers through her messy hair, dusting off the small glass particles from her clothing.

"El, how are you feeling?" Allison spoke with concern, trailing her eyes over the cuts and small bruises she sported.

Eleanor glanced up and sent her a small smile, reaching out and gently taking hold of her hand, "I'm okay Alli, nothing I can't handle". Eleanor felt her smile drop, though, and she then asked a question nobody bothered bringing up, "Where's Klaus?".

"Probably off getting high somewhere"

Behind them, Diego had been pacing back and forth nonstop hands clenched tightly into a fist. He had seemed off ever since he went to check on Grace, mouth opening and closing nervously, "Diego?".

He slowed to a stop before staring at Vanya with an annoyed expression, "What are you still doing here?".

Eleanor met eyes with Allison while the both of them shook their head, listening to Vanya shakily speak, "I'm just trying to help".

"No, you could've been killed! or gotten any of us killed.." He walked closer, and getting silence in response he continued, "She is a liability.."

"Diego" Eleanor warned, sensing the anger rolling off from him. She knew what he had meant, and although Diego's words usually are taken the wrong way, (rightfully), there was a meaning behind them. It wasn't exactly false information, Vanya could have been seriously injured.

Vanya stared at him for a moment before turning her eyes to Allison in a pleading way, "Allison?".

Allison watched Diego sit on the other couch before looking down and speaking up, "I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous" She paused, letting out a small sigh before resuming, "You're just..".

"Not like you.."

Eleanor watched the way Vanya's face dropped and frowned, "Vanya, she didn't mean it like that..".

Not bothering to answer, Vanya stood up abruptly and began walking out from the room, Allison following after with a jumble of words, "No, that's not what I- Vanya, wait".

Eleanor stood up and began to follow before Diego's words stopped the both of them, "Let her go..". Both her and Allison watched with sadness as Vanya sped out from the place and out the door, nothing but guilt in their hearts.

"It's for the best"

-

Grace's limp body sat motionless in front of Allison, Luther, and Eleanor. It was now understood why Diego was acting so strange before, the sight before them unsettling itself. Her arm had been cut open revealing the robot exterior, eyes lifeless and stuck half lidded. It looked like she had been turned off in the middle of sewing something, yet the needle and sewing material had been instead sewn into her hand.