𝑡𝑤𝑜

Eleanor's radio that sat beside her on the desk played music while she hummed along to the music, tracing her pencil along the paper with her lips pressed together

A sketch of the moon and the earth lied on the paper, details being drawn on said planets.

Her converse tapped against the wooden floorboards, syncing up with her heart beat and the melody of the music.

Her small fingers gripped on the orange pencil, a cramp for sure going to make an appearance on her hand sooner or later.

The humming came to an abrupt stop, hearing the songs stop playing and static appear before a news reporter began talking instead,

"This just in, Billionaire Reginald Hargreeves has just been reportedly found dead, dying from a heart attack-".

Eleanor closed her eyes and flipped the radio switch off with her mind, before silence engulfed around her, her ears beginning to ring.

The only thing she had managed to get out was,

"Holy shit".

Clutching her bag in one hand, the small girl slowly started up the stone steps, nervousness racking through her entire body.

It was like a blast from the past, nostalgia running through her veins while memories played throughout her mind.

Glancing towards the left, she could almost see the horrid memory that left her broken for years.

Her heart ached deeply as she brought her hand up to her chest, a lump in her throat beginning to form.

The house definitely brought back memories, some she didn't want to remember. She shook her head to rid the memory, tightening her grip on the bag.

Letting out a soft sigh, she walked to the door before opening it, walking in the massive house then shutting the door behind her.

Her first initial thought was Klaus and Diego, as bad as it sounded in her head. She missed them more then ever, a shaky breath falling from her lips.

She sat her bag down by the door, walking carefully and lightly on the floorboards under her, searching for her siblings who she hasn't seen for years.

"Hello.....?" Her soft voice echoed through the place, slowly stepping into the living room with caution.

"Ellie?"

"Ella?!"

"Eleanor?"

Voices calling her name from all around her made her swing around and see her siblings staring at her with awe.