𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

I left with an astonishing 84k reads and came back to nearly 125k.. there's actually no words to describe the shock and gratitude. I seriously love you all, the support is outstanding and forever something I'll be grateful for ♥️

I'm so, so sorry for the long wait, it was absolutely not supposed to take that long the break most definitely helped in some ways but I realized that writing is my escape from reality. So, moving on to the long awaited chapter ..

"Gonna come back and take you home, I could not stop that you now know"

Coldplay's song 'Clocks' blared from the radio placed in Eleanor's bedroom, joyous laughter and happiness soaking in the photo covered walls. Her once neatly made bed was completely wrecked, with her blanket shifted and pillows thrown about.

Klaus and herself had taken the opportunity to jam out to a bunch of songs they loved, having heard that Reginald was leaving the academy for a few hours. The two teenagers needed a distraction, so ironically enough they had ran to each other at the exact same time to request for it.

"Come out upon my seas, cursed missed opportunities! Am I--"

"--A part of the cure, or am I a part of the disease?"

Eleanor and Klaus stood upon her messy bed holding what they used as microphones, singing to each other with smiles breaking through their faces. Her hair had been sticking up slightly from all the jumping she's been doing, although she couldn't care less.

She allowed Klaus to twirl her around, continuing to sing the song with him until her foot caught the edging of the blanket. Being pulled backwards, her body fell back and to the ground with a loud thud.

It was silent for a few moments, before the both of them broke into fits of giggles. Klaus peered over the edge of the bed with a devious smirk, "Dumbass".

"But you love me!" Eleanor cried out dramatically, sprawling her arms outwards with a big grin.

"No.. no, I have to disagree El"

Within seconds Klaus had been tugged down to the ground with a single pulling from her finger, his body landing next to hers with a muffled "oomph".

Their laughter slowly died out as they stared up at her cream colored ceiling, settling in the comfortable silence before Klaus spoke, "I always feel at my best when we do this, it's too bad it can't be everyday".

Eleanor sighed softly, twisting the rings on her fingers around before answering, "I know.. but one day, we won't have to worry about all these stupid tests dad puts us through, or, missions.. we can be normal".

"Normal.." Klaus trailed off, folding his hands over his stomach.

"Well, maybe I'll be normal, not your oompa loompa ass"

"What?! how could you call me that Ellie?" Klaus mocked offense, sitting up with a bewildered expression.

"Say what?" Eleanor had sat up as well, a false look of confusion on her face.

"You called me an oompa loompa!"

"Klaus, hunny, I think you're high again" She whispered, placing her hand on his forehead and laughing when he swat it away with a scowl.

"No but, being real, I'm kind of scared for all of us to grow up" Klaus admit, dropping his head with a frown.

"I am too, but.. you'll always have me! ur my best friend Klaus, no way we're being split up"

Light knocks sounded from her bedroom door, Eleanor turning and seeing Five leaning against the door with a frown.

"Oh, hello love" She greeted with a smile, standing up and turning her music down so it wasn't blaring so loudly.