𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

overjoyed at the amount of reads this book has gotten.. fr can not express how grateful I am ♥️♥️♥️ thank you all so so much ♥️♥️♥️

The lucent sun had slowly began to set, casting a brilliant golden shade across the two young faces. Eleanor had the radio humming in the backround, lightly tapping her fingers on the dashboard while looking out the window. Besides her sat Five, searching around the crowds of people while his free hand had been fiddling with the glass eye.

After the previous conversation, Five had not felt okay since. His stomach still churned each time he thought of it, and the ferocious thoughts and anger seeped into his bloodstream every given second. It took roughly a half an hour for Eleanor to calm him down, gripping tightly on to his hand and soothing his shaky breathing.

Five kept alert for anything and everything, listening to his girl switch the radio channels to get a clear station. Only when she had flipped to a static filled one, did his mind start to crumble. His body tensed up, while he turned to ask what the sound was did he realize Eleanor was no longer there. His heart started thundering in his chest, and once he swung open the car door heat blasted him backwards.

He anxiously looked around at the crumbled area, flames and ash nipping at his skin. He slammed the door shut and began to cry out hopelessly, "No.. no, no". He couldn't be back, right? How is he back? Where is his family? Where is Eleanor.

"Five!"

"Hey, Five!"

A strangled cry came out from his mouth, before he was shaken to reality and spot Luther hunched over looking at him from the window, and Eleanor staring at him with so much concern in her eyes it made him guilty.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" Eleanor didn't care that Luther was just outside the door, she climbed over and sat on the edge of his seat wrapping her arms around him. Her hand instinctively went to the back of his head, while the other placed itself on the side of his neck. She knew by the look in his eyes that something had triggered a memory and once realized the radio caused it she felt immensely sorrowful.

Habitual, Five's hands had found her waist and gripped it softly. His heart sped quicker than ever while his thumbs traced the outline of her ribcage from her sides. It felt righteous, and had almost instantaneously calmed him down.

Luther interrupted unintentionally by opening the door and struggling to fit inside to sit down. His movements caused the van to shake, and as annoying as it was that he once again, interrupted the two she couldn't help but laugh at the man. After a minuet or two of struggling, he slammed the door shut and looked over at Five with worry, "You okay?".

"You shouldn't be.." Five stopped his words seeing the look Eleanor sent towards him, and instead said, "how did you find me?".

"Um.."

The three in the front turned around, and caught Klaus dancing around with Delores before he caught their stares, "Hey, a little privacy guys! we're really hitting it off back here!" Eleanor couldn't stop the laughs falling from her mouth, watching Five chuck something at his brother.

"Get out! You shouldn't be here, we're in the middle of something" Five felt his face go scarlet red at his words, realizing how that sounded to the two men. Eleanor hid her face in her hands, feeling warmth spread to her pale cheeks ignoring Klaus's taunts towards her.

"Anyway.. any luck finding your one eyed man?" Klaus changed the subject, catching the can that Eleanor had chucked towards him.

Still flustered, Five whispered lowly, "No". He rolled his eyes in annoyance once Klaus had made his way to the middle of the console and stole Eleanor from Five. He began to play with her short hair, doing his best not to knot it up (again).