𝘴𝘪𝘹

The two were now in the building that manufactures eyes, searching for an answer on whom the eye belonged to

The building was almost completely white, big windows towering over their small frames while the distinct smell of bleach and other cleaning sprays molded together under their noses.

Eleanor almost instantly crinkled her nose once she got a smell of the place, it reminding her way too much of a hospital.

Five had the eye clutched tight in his hand looking determined to find who it belonged to. The girl besides him was glancing up at the windows in awe.

A man came rushing out from a room, his eyes focused on the clipboard gripped tight in his hands, not bothering to look where he was going.

He bumped into Eleanor with enough force to almost knock the girl over, had Five not grabbed her arm.

The man only proceeded to continue his journey, with not a single glance sent over his shoulder.

Five glared at the back of his head, before interrupted by another man walking out from his office.

The 'doctor' almost walked straight past them, glancing towards their direction then pausing. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why two children were here.

"Uh.. can I help you?" The man raised his eyebrows, looking at the two.

Five stepped closer to him, his hand reaching outwards revealing the eye, "We need to know who this belongs to".

Eleanor stood besides Five, looking up at the man with a face that held anticipation. Her hands folded behind her back, straightening her posture.

"Where did you get that?" He was confused and a little weirded out seeing a 15 year old boy and girl with an eye.

"What do you care?" Eleanor nudged Five as he spoke, subtly nodding her head towards the man as he looked almost offended.

"We found it! At a playground actually!" Five's voice had gone up an octave, sending a grin towards the man, "Must of just.. popped out" he had clicked his tongue as he said that.

Eleanor put on a sweet smile while looking up towards the man, her hands now in front of her while she bashed her eyelashes innocently, "We want to return it to its rightful owner!".

The lady that was sat at the desk cooed, "aww, what thoughtful young children". Her eyes gazed over the two, seeing them as innocent kids.

Little did she know.

"Yeah, look up the name for me will ya?" Five sent a half smile towards her, hand stuffed in his pocket.

"Uh. I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential" The man shook his head at the two, continuing before he was cut off, "That means I can't tell you-"