𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Eleanor opened her eyes, looking around at her surroundings while a feeling of uneasiness startled her

She noticed she was in a room, a living room? She couldn't tell, but the ground was shaking.

The air was cold and stiff, the hairs on her arms and the back of her neck stood up while her body trembled.

"We— you———" Somebody was shouting from besides her, but the words seemed muffled.

It felt like her head was underwater, her ears straining to hear whoever was speaking above the water.

Eleanor looked over and saw... Allison? But who was she shouting at? She turned her head and tried to make out the person, but they were blurry.

Cold gushes of wind were blowing Eleanor back, things flying all around the room.

Her heart felt like it was about to jump out from her chest, a feeling of fear overwhelming her.

She couldn't hear anything Allison was saying, but before she got the chance to strengthen her hearing.. Allison was bleeding out.

She was horrified, her hands shakily flying to her mouth as she watched the dark crimson blood pour from her sister.

"Allison!!" She screamed, instinctively throwing her hand out to force the person against the wall, but something piercing her abdomen stopped her.

The last thing she heard was somebody calling her name,

"Eleanor!"

"Eleanor!! wake up!!"

"EL!"

-

She awoke with a gasp, heart racing against her chest while her hands immediately went to her abdomen.

Her eyes were compressed shut, her chest aching almost like she'd been out in the cold for too long.

"El?"

Eleanor felt herself jump from the sudden presence of someone, her eyes flying open and spotting Five near her bed.

"Are you okay?" His tone held concern, eyes showing comfort and sympathy. Looking into his eyes made her automatically comforted, a feeling she couldn't quite name warming her chest.

"I'm- I'm fine" She tried to catch her breath, confusion washing over her. Why did she have that dream?

Five seemed hesitant before sitting on her bed and carefully taking hold of her shaking hands. His fingers softly gripped hers, "El what happened?".