quick note :)

Hey! Sorry this isn't a chapter, and I also apologize for the lack of updating I've been doing.

I know I've mentioned it a lot on here, and it's probably getting annoying haha, but my mental health really is at it's worse it's ever been currently. Things just seem so tough right now and it's very stressful to deal with, while trying to balancing chapters as well.

I'm thinking I need a small break to rest my mind and build myself up again, not for a long time though!! maybe a month? I promise as soon as I feel stable I'll jump right to a new update!

I hope you all can understand, and don't decide to forget about this book. I genuinely enjoy writing Eleanor for you all, and seeing people vote, comment, and read this makes my heart burst! I mean, 93 THOUSAND?? I never in my life could imagine so much people enjoying a book I wrote!

I will forever be grateful for that, thank you so so much for inspiring me to be a better writer ♥️♥️

I will come back soon, just need some time to be okay again. Once more, I hope you all can understand, and I hope you're doing well at this stressful time.

Don't ever feel afraid to reach out to me or another person, I will always be here to listen, help and advise! Whether you message me on here, my instagram, snap, I'll never ever push it aside.

You matter so much! it may not seem like it, but holy god your existence really matters in this universe. You make the stars shine brighter, you make so many people happy even without realizing it. I'm always here, and there's more than enough people ready to help you ♥️♥️

Thank you :)