𝖙𝖊𝖓

side note- how did I end up with 23k reads my heart wtffff thank you guys so much i'm so glad you're enjoying the book!! ♥️

before you continue reading, big big trigger warning ahead, I'll let you guys know when it starts and when it ends! be cautious reading ahead

also look at these cuties !! I know the gif sucks i've never made one before though haha

Eleanor awoke with a sharp intake of breath, sitting up and cringing at the dull ache that surrounded her stomach

Eleanor awoke with a sharp intake of breath, sitting up and cringing at the dull ache that surrounded her stomach. Because she had the ability to heal, she was healing a little faster than people normally would. So she shook off the pain and sat up fully, looking to her right and seeing Five fast asleep.

His head was resting uncomfortably on the wall, one of his hands gripping the armchair and the other holding, her hand?. She glanced down at their tangled hands and let out a soft sigh, a smile spreading on her face.

She gently shook his shoulders, brushing the hair out from his eyes while softly calling his name, "Five, wake up". With a few moments of her shaking him and calling his name, he finally awoke and quickly sat straighter seeing she was up.

"El, you're awake, are you okay?" He leaned forward desperate to hear she was okay. Her eyes trailed to his shoulder, where crimson red blood soaked the material of his clothing. She was about to question it, before meeting his eyes again and seeing the look of concern he held.

"I'm okay, a little sore but that's expected.. are you okay?" She gazed into his eyes, pupils enlarging as his stared back at hers. She noticed a few bruises lined on his face, and could only imagine she had the same.

"Yeah, i'm okay, I was going to continue on with the whole eye thing but I needed to make sure you were okay.." His words seemed to trail off the longer he looked into her warm green eyes.

His chest began feeling familiarly warm, as her hand softly squeezed his. Five, for a moment, didn't know what to do, stuck in his spot staring at the love of his life. He almost forgot what it was like, to be able to freely look into her beautiful eyes. Her inviting, warm and comforting, green eyes. She began to absentmindedly play with his fingers, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Hey.. Five?" Her small voice sent him sitting straight up in his seat, eyes boring into hers.

"Yes?"

"I love—" Eleanor had been cut off from saying the most important words to them both, Luther barging in the room and interrupting their moment.

"Eleanor, you're okay?" The large and muscular man questioned, staring down at the tiny girl sat upon the bed. His tall form caused the top of his head to brush against the fan hanging from the ceiling, it swaying back and forth sending particles of dust to fall onto the young adults.