𝑜𝑛𝑒

17 years ago

17 years ago

"In five, four, three, two This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages".

Inside the bank, a man came walking into the room with a walkie talkie, "Hey, get them behind the counter!".

An alarm began blaring through the place, "Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do! hmm? Shit!!".

A younger Allison Hargreeves came from behind him with her hands behind her back while she bounced on her toes.

The man turned and saw her, "Hey! get back with the others!".

She bowed her head for a moment before looking up, "I heard a rumor.." her eyes widened with a sparkle of malicious in her eyes.

"What? what did you say?"

Allison smiled mischievously before leaning in and placing her hand behind her mouth, "I heard a rumor, that you shot your friend in the foot!".

The man had a dazed look in his eyes, before he raised his gun to his friend then firing it, the window breaking behind him.

Moments later, Luther fell through the ceiling with a small Eleanor in his arms. He placed her on the counter softly, herself smiling up at him.

"Thanks, luthy".

She then walked to the edge of the counter where Five was stood, himself gently taking her hand in his helping her down.

Luther punched one of the guys with his abnormal super strength, throwing the guy out of the glass window.

Diego came running forward, knifes in his hand, "Guns are for sissies, real men throw knifes!".

He then threw both knifes, having a defined aim while the knifes curved and pinned the other man to the wall, killing him.

The man talking on the walkie talkie hopped up on the counter aiming his gun at the children.

Eleanor twitched her hand, sharp pointed pens raising from the holders and teasingly circling around the mans head while she smiled with mischief.