Chapter 2

From despair and loss, a new hero is born!

It's 3pm on a Thursday the day after Izuku's birthday, he could be seen in an alley on the ground bruised, bleeding, with both burns and frost marks over his body. If you're asking why he would be in this state. The answer is simple: he was a target practice for his sister and her 5 friends.

~Earlier that day~

As Izuku was waking up and preparing himself for school, he was standing in front of the mirror practicing smiling, since after the years of bullying and yesterday's events he was almost broken. He made himself breakfast, just a simple sandwich before leaving for school, due to his parents neglecting him, it's been 6 years since his parents made him food.

You might be asking why? Well when his sister and him became 4 years old, they were taken to the quirk doctor, to inspect what kind of quirk they had. But here is the sad truth 'all men are not created equal'. This is something Izuku learned that day, after visiting the doctor they found out that Izuku was quirkless, whilst Izumi got a strong version of Telekinesis.

~6 years ago~

Inko became distraught when she first heard that her little boy was quirkless, but as soon as she heard that Izumi had a stronger version of her quirk, she had already forgotten that her son's problems. 

While wanting to be comforted by his mom, he saw that his mom was celebrating with his sister and not wanting to disturb them, he decided to wait until they got home. What he did not expect was that this was the beginning of his own hell.

Izuku was ignored the whole way home, but he thought that as soon as they got home, they would hug him and say "everything is gonna be okay" and "you can still be a hero". But those thoughts disappeared as he watched his mom and dad celebrate his sisters quirk, and take her out for pizza and ice cream while they forgot him at home alone.

As a four year old he needed to learn how to cook, wake up for school, clean his room and clothes, how to get to school, buy things he needed for school. The first few days were hard, he had no idea how to make food at all or how to get to school.

For the whole first week he went around hungry and starving, the only thing he ate was fruits he found in the garden, or bread with nothing on since he was too short and weak to open the fridge. He also arrived late at school everyday that week, since he was still learning how to get there.

Cleaning was easier for him, but he still needed to learn how to clean his clothes. Due to kids making fun of how he smelled, after a few days he found out that if he put his clothes into the laundry basket, his mom would wash it automatically.

~A week later~

After a week Izuku understood that his parents might not help him at all, so he sat down in front of his own computer that he had in his room, and started to learn how to use it himself. His mom always helped him, every time he wanted to see an All Might video. But now he needed to learn himself, after a while he got the basics of it, how to write correctly, how to search up things on the web, and how to chat with others.

While learning how to use the computer, Izuku thought that he could do it, that he could survive by himself. But he was proven wrong, when he arrived at pre-school he noticed that everyone was glaring at him whilst avoiding him.

~a few minutes earlier~

Before pre-school started Izumi walked up to her childhood friends, which were Katsuki Bakugo and Katsumi Bakugo who are twins (both have Explosion as a quirk, they can ignite sweat from their palms creating explosion), Shoto Todoroki and Shota Todoroki which also were twins (both have Half-Cold Half-Hot, Shoto right side of the body generate ice while left generate fire, while Shota is opposite), and Ochaco Uraraka (Quirk: Zero gravity, which removes gravity from things she touches).