Chapter 48

Akatsuki's Angel: Konan 

The sun had barely risen when Izuku had come down to greet Konan. Izuku was now sitting by the kitchen table and was listening to Konan talk about Rinnegan, how she grew up with Nagato, who was the only one to master all of its capabilities.

Konan was talking to Izuku about how he would be learning the different Rinnegan abilities, and in which order they would be doing the Rinnegan Paths.

Konan said that she'd chosen the Animal Path as phase one, since it was the one that had the smallest chance of backfiring on him. It was also chosen due to Izuku already being able to use summoning different animals, which would make the whole process easier.

Before she could continue onto the second stage, she instantly became speechless as she recognized a figure entering the kitchen. Izuku was a bit confused by what had caused her to react that way, but quickly understood it as he turned around to see where she was looking.

It was Itachi who'd entered the kitchen. As he was walking towards the espresso machine on the kitchen counter, he was deeply concentrated by what he was reading in his book, to the point where he wasn't aware of his surroundings.

All three beside Itachi, were watching Itachi make himself an espresso without lifting his gaze from the pages which he was reading. As soon as Itachi made his own espresso, he walked towards the kitchen door, but before he could leave the room he heard a forced cough which caught his attention.

*Ahem Ahem* Izuku decided to talk out as he had finally caught Itachi's attention. Izuku had a smirk on his face and a with playful tone he said "Itachi-san, It's quiet rude of you to ignore our guest"

Itachi apologized as he turned towards them with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes only to see a reanimated Konan in front of him, this shock caused his eyes to go wide and his mouth agape, as his hands let go of the book and the cup that he was holding.

Konan reacted quickly. With her 'Paper Ninjutsu' she sent out numerous sheets of paper towards the falling objects. She made the papers bring her the objects, and upon arriving she grabbed the book with her right hand and the cup with her left.

She was taking a sip of 'her' espresso while reading the cover of the book, she then lowered the cup from her face as she lifted an eyebrow in curiosity before stating "Crumbling Society: Corrupted, Self-centered and False heroes by Barry Allen a.k.a. Flash"

Konan looked towards Itachi with a smirk before saying in a playful tone "Are you still trying to understand others while fixing the society's problems?" still being in a state of shock he could only answer her with a nod, which made the three around the table chuckled lightly.

After a short moment Itachi was finally able to regain his composure before saying "Hey, you drank my espresso!" which caused everyone beside him to laugh a bit, he then said in a grumble "now I need to make a new one" to which Konan requested "Itachi dear, make me another one" she said without looking at him to which he sighed before taking her cup.

While he was making two new espressos, he was listening in on what Konan was instructing to Izuku. She told him that for the second stage she would teach him the Preta Path.

This would be the second easiest to learn, since they could start absorbing the smallest ninjutsu, so that if he could not absorb them right away, then he would not receive wounds. Then they could slowly increase the scale of the ninjutsu step by step, until he mastered it.

For the third stage she would teach him the Human Path, she would teach him this while they were on missions. So that they could gather information while he was learning Rinnegan abilities, they could use that opportunity to teach him how to pull out a soul out of the target, so that he would gain control of this ability and not kill anyone by accident with this method.