Chapter 33

The truth will set you free!

Kind of important story note: I forgot to think about All Might's time limit, so let's just say that his friend David Shield, had discovered a way to create a pill that could extend his time limit for his All Might form as he doesn't fight in lengthy battles.

Tiny side note: I don't know why but I felt this song fits with this chapter, especially how Izuku feels towards his family and the others that harmed him. Sorry if my music taste is a bit weird hahaha.

Izuku was sitting on the witness stand beside the judge, he smirked at her and with an amused tone said "Shall we begin?" At first the judge was truly terrified by Izuku, his immense power and everything about him just sent shivers down her spine.

Asuna quickly regained her composure, by reading his body language and realizing that he released no harmful intent towards her. She then looked towards the others and then back at Izuku, she then gained a smirk and with an amused tone said "It seems that you have caught everyone's attention"

She then pointed her gavel at the door, and then at the whole in the wall, before in a laughing manner stated "But was it really necessary for you to ruin my courtroom?"

Izuku just looked up to her from his podium, he then shrugged his shoulders before nonchalantly stated "It was the fastest way to get everyone's attention. Don't worry I'll take full responsibility for the damages and reimburse you for it."

Before she could even say anything, Izuku raised his hand stopping her from talking, he then looked directly into the camera and said "Sensei, I know you're watching. Could you please untraceable transfer 107 million Yen from account 0420 to Judge Asuna's account?"

*Right now 107 mil Yen is around 1 mil Dollars or 829k Euros. So that people that are wondering don't need to search it up, and can continue reading <3 *

Everyone looked at him confused and bewildered as he sat down like he did nothing. Asuna was about to say something, but Izuku stopped her again telling her to please wait a bit.

They were all sitting in silence for a few minutes before Asuna's phone vibrated on the table, signifying that she got a notification. Izuku then looked up at her and told her to check it, she was confused even though she knew why he said what he said.

On her phone it stood that an offshore account had transferred 107 mil Yen to her account. She was about to ask how he knew her account number but stopped herself, realizing that Izuku would most likely not answer and that he was an unsolvable Enigma.

The only thing Asuna did was to smile at him before saying thank you, she then turned back to the courtroom before continuing where she left off earlier. She hit her gavel against the sound block *BAM* before saying "Let the trial continue, with Izuku Yagi as the main witness and victim of these crimes"

Izuku just looked at her with a painful expression and asked "Can I request a favor?". She quickly nodded and asked what it was with Izuku responding "Could everyone from this point forward stop referring to me as Izuku Yagi, and just call me Izuku."

He then looked down before saying "I hope you understand why? Due to the charges that I have accused them of" It was a very unusual request and usually they would deny it, but Asuna saw that this small request meant the world to Izuku, so she allowed it saying that everyone is obligated to call him just Izuku.

The prosecutor then fearfully got closer to the witness stand, it was like a wild animal carefully getting closer to the humans hand, not knowing if it would feed it or kill it. Izuku seeing this sighed in annoyance before stating "I mean no harm to anyone unless you p*ss me off."