Chapter 9

The power of Uchiha & The shame of the Yagi

~Madara POV~

As I was sitting there telling Izuku of our great clan, what's the difference between Sharingan, MS (Mangekyō Sharingan) and EMS (Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan). I then went into everything a Sharingan can do.

After dinner I pulled Izuku to the side, and said that I'm gonna teach him how to activate Sharingan on will. I proceeded with putting him under a genjutsu, where I made him feel how it is to activate and deactivate Sharingan and MS.

When he exited I told him to go and practice in his room, until it became second nature. I turned around seeing Orochimaru, he came to me asking "Madara could I ask you something?". I responded with a nod making him continue "I was wondering if i could give your old eyes to him, those you discarded when you took your brothers eyes".

Without a reaction I said to him "Sure, but you might need to find them first", I then noticed him smirking then saying "You didn't make it easy to find, but I did find them a while ago".

Orochimaru went on stating something that made me smile maniacally "It's my belief that the boy will awaken Rinnegan, and I hope you and the other can teach him how to use those eyes.". Last part of his statement made me curious as I thought to myself 'who the others were?'.

As if on cue, Izuku comes running toward us, saying "I'm done" while activating his Sharingan, then changing to MS and then back to normal". After seeing his performance, knowing he loves analyzing quirks I asked him "So? Do you know what kind of ability you have gotten?".

He activated his MS and went to the wall, but before he hit the wall he started to faze through it. He then followed it with throwing a ball up Into the air, and as it fell it fazed through him.

Before I could react I saw him pick up the same ball, and then throw it. The ball went through the first wall, through the second wall before bouncing off the third wall. This was like Obito's ability but better. Obito could make himself and things he touched intangible, while Izuku can do that and make things he had touched become intangible.

~Izuku POV~

Madara signaled me to come over, and as I arrived he ruffled my hair and said with a smile "Welcome to the clan young Uchiha". He then said "Do you remember me telling you about the side effects of the MS?".

I just nodded making him state "You might not like it, but are you up for implanting my eyes to gain EMS", I was nodding while saying "What kind of an Uchiha would I be, if I would back down from a challenge".

While I was waiting for the operation, Kurama was snuggled in my lap telling me stories of his previous partner 'Naruto'. When sensei and Madara were ready, I stood up and was walking towards the medical bay.

Halfway to the medical bay I spotted a nervous Toga, which was standing beside Kurama and Matatabi. She was visibly worked up and I could see that she was almost crying.

She came up to me and pulled on my sleeve saying "Are you sure you need to do this?". I responded with "I need to get stronger for both of us, and If I don't I might eventually go blind any way".

She hugged me while saying "I just can't handle seeing you getting hurt", I patted her on the hair before pulling away from the hug. I then looked down at the sweet beautiful face and said "I'll be alright, and remember I'll always be there for you, you ain't getting rid of me that easy" giving her a big kiss before looking down at the other too.

Before leaving I asked if they could look after her, while I was recovering which they both nodded to. With that I went through the door awaiting to see what power I might gain.